Royal High Tea on Fantasy

monkll

Has anyone experienced it? I didnt do it last year bc I thought it was a lot of money. Just curious as to how it is and if its still offered.

Yes, it's still offered. And I agree - it's a lot of money. It's usually held on a port day, so be aware, if you have excursions already booked, there could be a conflict.

Just want to clarify......are you talking about the Princess Royal Tea, mostly for kids? Or Palo High Tea, for adults? The ships haven't offered High Tea for quite a while now, so I'm guessing Royal Tea.

I did the Royal Tea (Princess one) with another family a few years ago, and it was a nice experience for the kids, but definitely....in my opinion....not worth what they're charging for it now.

What do they charge for it? Could someone provide some more info for me please?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For the Royal Court Tea on the Fantasy:

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013/11/royal-court-royal-tea-now-official-experience-aboard-disney-fantasy/

If you're asking about the tea on the Wonder/Magic, there's no charge. You pick up free tickets (as long as they last) at Guest Services onboard.

Edited by Shmoo here

The FREE tea on the Wonder and Magic is called "Tea with...whomever" As noted, tickets are required and are available at Guest Services. It used to be Wendy, then Alice....and then changed to Princess or Disney Friends. Bottom line, you never know who will be there, but it is an OK kid activity and best of all, no cost.

Royal Court Tea is totally different animal.

I took my DD last year and she loved it! They make the kids feel so special, and the princesses all speak at length to each child. The food is not anything special, just some desserts and apps that are usually available on the ship.

The children all get a few special gifts, as well as a framed picture. We decided to book it because DD loves the princesses, and had always wanted to have a tea party. I'm glad we signed up. It was expensive, but I think it was worth it for us.