email CEO

sheba2008

contactmichael@celebrity.com

not sure how much luck you'll have I've emailed a few times over the last 2-3 weeks now, and not had any response at all - only the standard auto reply saying emails will be dealt with in turn - all I can say is after this long, they must have lots of emails to wade through if it's taking that long ;)

Out of all the different emails, customer services, captains club, etc. the one I have found to be best is dpadmin.uk@rccl.com - I get responses from them every single time within a few hours maximum (during working day), they are very helpful as well (especially a guy called Jack)

Cheers

Nyree

not sure how much luck you'll have I've emailed a few times over the last 2-3 weeks now, and not had any response at all - only the standard auto reply saying emails will be dealt with in turn - all I can say is after this long, they must have lots of emails to wade through if it's taking that long.

That's the e-mail address I used when I was requesting information prior to our last cruise.

Received the standard 'we received your e-mail' response and then received a phone call from Katilee Jones, in Mr. Bayley's office. Very nice lasdy and I enjoyed the conversation we had. Also received an e-mail follow-up from her with some additional information related to my initial inquiry.

It does work...

not sure how much luck you'll have I've emailed a few times over the last 2-3 weeks now, and not had any response at all - only the standard auto reply saying emails will be dealt with in turn - all I can say is after this long, they must have lots of emails to wade through if it's taking that long ;)

Out of all the different emails, customer services, captains club, etc. the one I have found to be best is dpadmin.uk@rccl.com - I get responses from them every single time within a few hours maximum (during working day), they are very helpful as well (especially a guy called Jack)

Cheers

Nyree

Thanks for the quick response :)

We had a problem with the booking, wrong bill, we booked 3 following cruises last night and when we saw the booking nothing was right.

I send a e-mail to the Belgian representative but they don't want to help us because we didn't booked it on his website. We booked on the celebrity site and had to specifie our country Belgium.

We did this several times with no problem. Searching website for help and the only thing was trough the Belgian representative called Connection.

I know we can phone also to the USA 001 305 341 0205 but it would be very expensive to call from Belgium and I see no other e-mail adress.

If anybody can help me on this matter it would be very nice, thanks

Sheba2008

Thanks for the quick response :)

We had a problem with the booking, wrong bill, we booked 3 following cruises last night and when we saw the booking nothing was right.

I send a e-mail to the Belgian representative but they don't want to help us because we didn't booked it on his website. We booked on the celebrity site and had to specifie our country Belgium.

We did this several times with no problem. Searching website for help and the only thing was trough the Belgian representative called Connection.

I know we can phone also to the USA 001 305 341 0205 but it would be very expensive to call from Belgium and I see no other e-mail adress.

If anybody can help me on this matter it would be very nice, thanks

Sheba2008

Thanks for the help, problem is solved, I called and they called back so we don't have a huge charge, they corrected the wrong bill so everything is correct now :)

Sheba2008 :)

It does work...

not always ;) I agree it 'does sometimes work for some people' - but I've not had any responses at all yet from my emails to contactmichael - although not sure how long they usually take to respond :) As I said though the dpadmin email respond very fast, so do the guys on Facebook in the UK (to private messages)

Thanks for the help, problem is solved, I called and they called back so we don't have a huge charge, they corrected the wrong bill so everything is correct now :)

Glad it's all sorted Sheba :D

I believe it took them about 48 to 72 hours to respond to my inquiry.

It's good to know they do respond to some but mine have been about 3 weeks now with nothing at all back :( even just an email saying "yours isn't important enough to look at" would be nice rather than no communication back whatsoever from the CEO mail. Dpadmin respond within hours though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app

The first time I contact the office of Michael Bayley, I received an automated response the same day, then both a personal email and a phone call within six days.

On the second occasion, in addition to the same day auto response, I received a personal email within 2 days with all the information that was required.

I was dubious when I sent my first email, but I was happily surprised with both the speed of the responses and the resolution of my problems.

I wonder if its because I'm in the UK

That might be the reason, but you would think that area would forward the inquiry to the correct customer service area for the UK... just not respond and keep you hanging!

I wonder if its because I'm in the UK then very odd but glad usually people get fast responses and resolutions :)

It is nothing to do with being in the UK. I have always received a response when I have used the Contact Michael email address. In fact, I have received a telephone call even when I have emailed a suggestion which did not, as far as I was concerned, require a reply.

For future reference, I have found that the best way to resolve a complex account problem [especially affecting multiple reservations] is an old-fashioned letter including supporting documentation. It is far too difficult for someone on the receiving end to absorb all the details in a telephone conversation and, in my experience, people tend not to read emails carefully enough.

Hi Everyone,

Last week, I emailed a compliment to the ContactMichael email address. Within a few days, I received a phone call thanking me for my comments. I spoke with Tanji, who is delightful, and a huge asset to Celebrity.

My experiences with the ContactMichael email address are few, but have been very positive, and is highly recommended. Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

I have had reason to contact Michael's office twice, and got the automated response twice which did not surprise me.

I was happily contacted within days by the local (Australian) office who resolved my issues and compensated me for some considerable inconvenience.

Contacting the CEO certainly attracted the right attention, and response in my case in very quick time.

I have used the Contact Michael address twice...once with some "suggestions" after my Millennium cruise was cancelled:(, and once with a long list of compliments and kudos after our Constellation cruise.:) In both instances, I got an automated e-mail letting me know my communication had been received, and received a phone call from the corporate office within 2-3 days.

Hi Everyone,

Last week, I emailed a compliment to the ContactMichael email address. Within a few days, I received a phone call thanking me for my comments. I spoke with Tanji, who is delightful, and a huge asset to Celebrity.

My experiences with the ContactMichael email address are few, but have been very positive, and is highly recommended. Hope this helps !

I agree. I have had many pleasant conversations with Tanji who has gone out of her way to find out things for us when I have simply mentioned something in conversation.

No idea why they are ignoring my emails then. Maybe because I've only cruised once before with celebrity all very odd as I get the automated responses so I know they are getting through but just getting no responses back from the contactmichael email only from Dpadmin ones. To be honest Dpadmin have now sorted most of the issues but would just be nice to get a response to the emails to Michael.

No idea why they are ignoring my emails then. Maybe because I've only cruised once before with celebrity all very odd as I get the automated responses so I know they are getting through but just getting no responses back from the contactmichael email only from Dpadmin ones. To be honest Dpadmin have now sorted most of the issues but would just be nice to get a response to the emails to Michael.

Was there much of a time lag before you tried the dpadmin address? Whoever deals with your contactMichael email will check your file and, if someone else is dealing with it, may leave well alone. This is especially likely if your issues were taking a long time to resolve. You were unlikely to get a response from Michael Bayley's office until they had something to tell you as you had received the acknowledgement email.