Can anyone help?

Thanks for the info - it was cruisett that I was thinking of 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A couple of cruises ago, I checked them out and they had mistakes when it came to ships that were scheduled to be in port with us (not just one mistake).

If I wanted to find out what ships will be in port with the one I'm one, I'll check the websites for those ports. Many have a cruise ship calendar that will give that info and may even give the actual berth numbers for each ship.

Know there is a website which gives port movements for ships but cannot remember the name. Think it has TT in it somewhere. Anyone know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't know if you are looking for ship tracking, but Portfever.com has a ship position tracking system..after going to the website, click on any port at the top, I.E., "Miami" , then a page opens up showing you the Port of Miami area..cruise ships are in blue..on the top right, you will see a "+" and "-" sign on the map enlargement section..minimize that so you can see what area you need to see ( I.E., Europe..) , then maximize that section you can see, say, Barcelona, or Rome, and you will see all the ships in that area..when you put your cursor on that blue ship, it will tell you the name of the ship and speed...very cool & lots of fun....

Big Al