Anyone Live from the Glory right now July 26-Aug 2nd?

tpadul

Hey just wondering if anyone viewing this section happens to be currently live from the Carnival Glory and sailing right now as we speak?? Just wondered how the cruise is going and what kind of fun everyone is having??

My 17 year old is on the Glory right now with her best friends family and I told her not to spend any of her money on WiFi access at all and unless she happened to find any free WiFi at any of the ports she didn't have to worry about texting me or updating her Twitter account but I have to admit I'm missing my 17 year old baby :o and I guess I'm dying to know how things are going on the ship. I am assuming she is having the time of her life, this is her very first cruise, has traveled overseas with me extensively but her very first ever cruise.

My co-worker and her family are on that cruise. She has text me and sent me messages thru facebook and posted a few pictures on shipmate. This is the first cruise for her and her family. She said she is having the time of her life and is already preparing to book her next cruise. She is using the pay per use wii fii plan. Im sure your daughter is having a great time as well

Thanks so much for replying!!!! Good to know the ship is still moving around and no problems :-) I am surprised the cruise line doesn't have more on their websites that shows updates and maybe some live webcams I bet that would be a hit for their family members back home wondering how they are doing.. I know the kids on board would love to jump around and goof off in front of some live webcams that were available for viewing on the website.. I am sure my daughter is having a great time and I can't wait to hear all about the cruise when she gets back on Saturday!!! :D

Have you tried a google search for carnival glory web camera or ship tracker?? Is the ship in Grand Turk today? I just looked at the "cruisin" website that came up with my search and I assume that the camera shot is up to date. I know it would make me feel better to at least see the ship that my daughter was on.

Edited by unionville3

I also saw the Glory at Grand Turk today..

If you have a smartphone, download the Shipmate app.

You can see the Lido deck and also, the front of the ship, where it's heading, or where it's docked.

Good Luck!!!!:D:D