Vancouver&Priceline

MaryG

I see many people post that they stayed at the Hyatt in Vancouver for less than $100 USD's. Can anyone tell me if it is in the down town Vancouver area, according to priceline. I have tried for 2 weeks.....ie, every 72hrs, to get a room, 3 or 4 stars in the downtown area.

Just wondering if it's in the Langley or other areas listed at priceline.

Thanks for the help,

Mary

I got the Hyatt in Downtown Vancouver for less than $100USD through Hotwire. Read up on betterbidding.com for some bidding help. Some people are able to get the Marriott Pinaccle through Hotwire also, which IMO is a nicer hotel with a better location. Good luck! :)

You are going to want to avoid Langley. You will want DT Vancouver area and it is the Hyatt that is DT - there are other hotels in DT Vancouver that are also nice that may pop up.

I agree with the others - look at http://www.biddingfortravel.com and http://www.betterbidding.com for information.

Both areas have areas that you can read on about bidding in Vancouver.

Hyatt Hotels & Resorts

(604) 683-1234

(604) 689-3707 (Fax)

655 Burrard Street

Vancouver, BC V6C 2R7

We stayed at the one listed above, excellent location. 5 blocks from pier $6 cab ride with luggage, look at the link below which includes a map-checkout area guide etc. We got it real reasonable thru Priceline in July.

http://vancouver.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml

Mary,

We bid 4*, downtown and got the Hyatt for $77 this past May for our 2 night post cruise. We enjoyed our stay there. We are going to Vancouver again next month and tried doing the same but this time we got the Sheraton Wall just down the street for $80 pre and post cruise. Some say we got a better deal this time. We'll see.

Teresa

Bidding for travel is a must read ...I got the Hyatt as well (3 rooms/2 nights each) the first week of July for $65 each on Priceline. Was thrilled and we loved the location. I started bidding in March but was patient and ultimatelly booked the room at a great price in mid June. Good luck.

Archived