Starwater????

I did go to my cruise planner but even though I got the email asking me to reserve it was not an option in the entertainment category. I will call and post nack

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Star Water is being handled specially for some reason. All of our entertainment for both the 11/23 and 12/1 sailings became available on the same day except for Star Water which was delayed by over a month. It takes place in Two70 and has more showings than any other in order to get everyone in at least once, not sure if that is why they are holding it back longer. If you have a later sail date you may not have any entertainment available to book yet, or even just not Star Water.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to book Starwater for the 11/23 sailing and it is showing unavailable for all of the dates/times. I called Royal Caribbean twice and they have told me both times I will have to book it onboard. I will keep trying as the sail date gets closer but no luck so far.

~Julie

We are doing the January 3rd sailing and StarWater is not showing in our Cruise Planner either. Right now, we have Mamma Mia, 2 guest entertainers, and Sonic Odyssey.

We are keeping our fingers crossedthat the show will be on our cruise, as we believe it is supposed to be shown on multiple days on all cruises on Quantum of the Seas.

Not letting us book it for 2nd November Maiden Transatlantic cruise for any of the nights listed when I try to select Entertainments for my voyage :confused:

I am guessing all the allotted booking slots have been taken. I am also on the 11/2 maiden voyage. We were able to book Starwater a couple months ago.

We are having your "can't book" issue with dinner times. Nothing seems to be available.