Hey Ya'll...temps in Greek Isles September??

willow surfside

I DID do a little research and I think I have an idea of the temps in late September but wanted to get someones input that had the experience.

We are sailing late September. Looks like I can take capris, short sleeves, etc.....Maybe a lite jacket. How's that???:cool:

I DID do a little research and I think I have an idea of the temps in late September but wanted to get someones input that had the experience.

We are sailing late September. Looks like I can take capris, short sleeves, etc.....Maybe a lite jacket. How's that???:cool:

I'll be sailing mid October and from what I've read I'll be packing like you. Temps can be quite pleasant. Enjoy your cruise.

We gave been there four times mid Sept to early Oct and weather has varied , though generally mid 70's but the winds do start and might be a problem ( they affect tendering in some ports). All said mid Sept is my favorite fine in the Med. ---still warm enough to swim but fewer ( that is not to say small) crowds. Best bet go to holiday weather.com for monthly a avaerges and a few days precruise check imtellicast.com for the 10 day forecast for each island.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I always prepare a preliminary packing list a few weeks in advance ( gives me time to run out and pick up a few things if necessary) and then two days before I check the 10 day for forecast for the ports of call and add or subtract as indicated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums