Invalid reservation

Sunic1968

There are lots of website problems at the moment they are aware of them but have no timescales for resolution yet :(

can u call our email them to confirm? that's what I did when mine was saying invalid booking ref, they emailed me the invoice etc showing all booked.

I know it's frustrating when the web site isn't working as it should though. I've sent multiple emails, Facebook messages, about all the problems I've had with my booking online due to all the website problems. The dpadmin.uk@rccl.com have been really helpful and very fast to respond here in the uk as have the Facebook guys, but I've had no responses at all from the ceo email contactmichael even though others on here have said they always get a fast response from that email :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app

I had them telling me over and over that it was not a valid number, then "Oh sorry it was the right number" I really wonder where they get their staff from?

Or maybe it's just once they get our money they don't care.

Be sure you put in your reservation number, not your booking number.

Yep the website is intermittent though sometimes it accepts the ref other times not. Sometimes it says I can't do anything on the booking just view it as it says I didn't book direct (which I did) other times I can amend all. Was getting the holding page "we'll be back soon" on most pages so couldn't complete online check in properly.

The dpadmin email in the uk was really helpful the guy always responded really quickly and he did accept that they know they have issues with the web site but are at the mercy of the IT guys in miami and they have no timescales to fix the issues!! You would really think they would want to get these issues sorted as it's not giving a good impression to newcomers to the brand but as others have said they have been going on a long time it doesn't seem like head office are too bothered about them. Fortunately the uk customer services at dpadmin and the service once onboard thankfully is a different story.

The lad at Dpadmin found it was linked to bookings that are on a guarantee cabin so he changed that for me and then everything has been working fine since. The only thing I can't see now is payment details that still brings back the holding error page.

It's not usually browser either as I tried on IE and Google Chrome on desktop, laptop and smartphone when I was getting the issues. The only thing that seemed browser related was the cruise critic connections registration that only works on IE for me and not on chrome.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app