Allure...Mountain top or PP?

puntacana

1st time to St Thomas at Crown Bay, always docked at Havensite. Did paradise point before, Is it worth the extra time to taxi over or just do mountain top.

Won't be shopping at Havensite. Do you just taxi to Mountain top or are there other ways to get up there.

Thanks for any info.

You would taxi to MT. We don't find MT to have the same charm as the original, a bit more commercial but with a great view of Magens Bay. If I had an option I would stop at Drake's Seat for that view of Magens and then get dropped at PP.

Did you enjoy PP last visit? If so I would return there, it's worth the taxi to me more than MT is, but if you haven't been you may want to see it for yourself.

MT = Home of the Banana Daiquiri

PP = Home of the Bushwacker

How thirsty are you?

I saw somewhere in another thread you could get the Bushwacker at Mountain Top. Is that accurate? I really want to try the Bushwacker, while the wife wants to visit the largest junk store in St. Thomas, and I don't think we will have time to visit both PP and Mountain Top.

You can get the Bushwacker at most any bar. However, Paradise Point is supposedly the home where it was concocted or invented. Just as Mountain Top is suppose to be the home of the original Banana Daiquiri. It's just the novelty of getting one where it was invented. I agree with a previous post. Ending my day at Paradise Point has become a very relaxing tradition.

Yes MV - win win, MT is your spot. Of course the Bushwacker will be different wherever you go. Our fav is at Seddie's on Jost, on STT we like the Backstreet Bushwacker at Coconuts in town. So if you go to Charlotte Amalie after MT you can also stop there. And they have a great burger!