Jeep RCCL Tour

swimgirl1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Has anyone taken the jeep tour through RCCL? Oppinions, not a ton of options, but we do wnat to see the island?

This doesn't answer your question, but I am hoping you might be able to help me out. My son and wife have said there don't appear to be any excursions sponsored by their Royal Caribbean ship this coming November 2015. You seem to be on a Royal Caribbean ship. They called RC and were told RC doesn't have any excursions on Martinique. I wonder if it's just for that one week in November or if RC has stopped sponsoring excursions on Martinique.

We were in Martinique on a RC cruise a year ago and there were excursions, but I did not take the jeep tour. Sorry.

Hmm, possibly 2 things. Could be too early in the year for them to have the tour guides contracted or they are expecting to change this port all together by Nov 2015? Either way I would give RCCL a call and ask. Let us know what you find out.

• 1 month later...
Has anyone taken the jeep tour through RCCL? Oppinions, not a ton of options, but we do wnat to see the island?

Did you do the 4 x 4 tour? We will be there in 2 weeks and thought about this. Thank you in advance for any help.

We enjoyed the tour very much Joshua was a great guide, but other guides were not very good at all (I was told) barely speaking to their passengers over the 4 hour trip. Majority of the tour is riding in a 3 row SUV, with a few stops to see locations/fruit.