Atlantis Summer 2015

patrick401ca

Apparently they are only doing one summer cruise in 2015. It goes from August 14 to 24 from Rome to Istanbul. Stops include Naples, Sicily, Mykonos, Santorini and Ephesus.

Apparently the attendance on the Baltic was fairly low this year.

My partner and I will probably go on this. It is on the Celebrity Equinox.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Apparently they are only doing one summer cruise in 2015. It goes from August 14 to 24 from Rome to Istanbul. Stops include Naples, Sicily, Mykonos, Santorini and Ephesus.

Apparently the attendance on the Baltic was fairly low this year.

My partner and I will probably go on this. It is on the Celebrity Equinox.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the info, we are probably also going to take this one also, how sure are you on the dates? because my travel agent told me it was going to be 12 days but he didn't share any more details.

It looks like they haven't enabled private messaging. Here is a summary of the brochure:

All dates 2015

Aug 14 - Rome (Civatavecchia)

Aug 15 - Naples

Aug 16 - Catania, Sicily

Aug 17 - at sea

Aug 18 - Heraklion, Crete

Aug 19 - Mykonos (departs 5 am)

Aug 20 - Santorini

Aug 21 - Bodrum Turkey

Aug 22 - Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey

Aug 23 - Istanbul (arrives 2 pm)

Aug 24 - Istanbul -cruise ends

In terms of prices:

Concierge Class 3 2899

Deluxe Balcony 2A 2599

Inside Cabin 1899

Selected prices for particular classes. People on board the Baltic cruise had a discount on these fares.

An additional 480 for port fees and prepaid gratuities. All prices per person.

I did not put in the arrival and departure times at each port but there is a decent amount of time at every stop, especially Mykonos.

It looks like they haven't enabled private messaging. Here is a summary of the brochure:

All dates 2015

Aug 14 - Rome (Civatavecchia)

Aug 15 - Naples

Aug 16 - Catania, Sicily

Aug 17 - at sea

Aug 18 - Heraklion, Crete

Aug 19 - Mykonos (departs 5 am)

Aug 20 - Santorini

Aug 21 - Bodrum Turkey

Aug 22 - Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey

Aug 23 - Istanbul (arrives 2 pm)

Aug 24 - Istanbul -cruise ends

In terms of prices:

Concierge Class 3 2899

Deluxe Balcony 2A 2599

Inside Cabin 1899

Selected prices for particular classes. People on board the Baltic cruise had a discount on these fares.

An additional 480 for port fees and prepaid gratuities. All prices per person.

I did not put in the arrival and departure times at each port but there is a decent amount of time at every stop, especially Mykonos.

Thank you so much! you are great!

was on the Atlantis Baltic cruise: ofcourse it's comparing apples with oranges - HAL vs Celebrity - Baltic vs med. This year's Baltic cruise wasnt fully booked but the atmosphere was good, many people met and mingled and all were open for talk and conversations. It was quite port-intensive so everybody was keen on seeing the sights and doing tours and then crash at both pools when coming back. No complaints about the Eurodam/service/food/staff and team Atlantis.

2015s med cruise

on celebrity equinox

from 14 untill 24 august will have the following prices in usd:

ps penthouse 13999 deck11

rs royal suite 8999 deck 11/10

cs celebrity suite 5799 deck 11/10

s1 sky suite 4199 deck 12/11/10/9/8/7/6

s2 sky suite 3799 deck 12/11

a1 aqua class balcony 3299 deck 11

a2 aqua class balcony 3099 deck 11

c1 concierge class balcony 2999 deck 12/11/10/9

c2 congierge class balcony 2979 deck 12/11/10/9

c3 congierge class balcony 2899 * roommate prog. deck 10/9

fv family view 3199 deck 8/7

sv sunset verandah 2899 deck 8/7/6

1a deluxe balcony 2799 deck 9/8/7/6

1b deluxe balcony 2749 deck 9/8

1c deluxe balcony 2699 * roommate prog. deck8

2a deluxe balcony 2599 deck 7

2b deluxe balcony 2499 deck 7/6

2c deluxe balcony 2399 deck 6

2d obstructed view deluxe balcony 2299 deck6

7 oceanview stateroom 2149 deck 8/7

8 oceanview stateroom 2049 deck 3

9 interior 1949 * roommate prog. deck 11/10/9

10 interior 1899 deck 9/8

11 interior 1849 deck 7

12 interior 1799 deck 3

we have already booked a CS celebrity suite. Rich of Atlantis told us that they are holding CS # 1618 / 1620 / 1622 and 1110 for their entertainers/guests so these suites can't be booked/reserved at the moment. Effectively that decreases availability of Celebrity Suites from 12 by 4 (5 if you include ours :))

And yep, at the moment it will be Atlantis' only 2015 Mediterané cruise

Edited by HadesNL

was on the Atlantis Baltic cruise: ofcourse it's comparing apples with oranges - HAL vs Celebrity - Baltic vs med. This year's Baltic cruise wasnt fully booked but the atmosphere was good, many people met and mingled and all were open for talk and conversations. It was quite port-intensive so everybody was keen on seeing the sights and doing tours and then crash at both pools when coming back. No complaints about the Eurodam/service/food/staff and team Atlantis.

2015s med cruise

on celebrity equinox

from 14 untill 24 august will have the following prices in usd:

ps penthouse 13999 deck11

rs royal suite 8999 deck 11/10

cs celebrity suite 5799 deck 11/10

s1 sky suite 4199 deck 12/11/10/9/8/7/6

s2 sky suite 3799 deck 12/11

a1 aqua class balcony 3299 deck 11

a2 aqua class balcony 3099 deck 11

c1 concierge class balcony 2999 deck 12/11/10/9

c2 congierge class balcony 2979 deck 12/11/10/9

c3 congierge class balcony 2899 * roommate prog. deck 10/9

fv family view 3199 deck 8/7

sv sunset verandah 2899 deck 8/7/6

1a deluxe balcony 2799 deck 9/8/7/6

1b deluxe balcony 2749 deck 9/8

1c deluxe balcony 2699 * roommate prog. deck8

2a deluxe balcony 2599 deck 7

2b deluxe balcony 2499 deck 7/6

2c deluxe balcony 2399 deck 6

2d obstructed view deluxe balcony 2299 deck6

7 oceanview stateroom 2149 deck 8/7

8 oceanview stateroom 2049 deck 3

9 interior 1949 * roommate prog. deck 11/10/9

10 interior 1899 deck 9/8

11 interior 1849 deck 7

12 interior 1799 deck 3

we have already booked a CS celebrity suite. Rich of Atlantis told us that they are holding CS # 1618 / 1620 / 1622 and 1110 for their entertainers/guests so these suites can't be booked/reserved at the moment. Effectively that decreases availability of Celebrity Suites from 12 by 4 (5 if you include ours :))

And yep, at the moment it will be Atlantis' only 2015 Mediterané cruise

Do you remember if they announced when this one will be available for booking for general public?

• 2 weeks later...

The 2015 Med cruise was advertised on this year's Med cruise, but I see it still hasn't appeared on their web site.

No doubt, when it does arrive, those who have been on previous Atlantis cruises will be able to get a small discount for a short while.

They also offer discounts on future cruises whilst sailing on a current cruise. And even extended the discounts for us for a couple of weeks until 26th August.

We weren't sure about the Easter 2015 cruise, Singapore to Hong Kong, but the alternative ordinary cruises didn't float our boat (!) so finally succumbed.

Now I can't wait.

Aww...

I've been hoping that they would have a Baltic cruise as well. I've never been to Europe but still not too crazy about the 2015 Med cruise itinerary. Would've prefer western Mediterranean like this year's. No matter, it looks like I will go on the 2015 Med cruise.

Anyone knows how I can book before they send out the official email announcement?

The European cruises were very attractive this year, to me. I would've gone to either the Baltic or Mediterranean in a heartbeat if I wasn't already booked on the March cruise. The calendar was pretty jam packed for 2014. There are, what, seven sailings this year?

You should just call Atlantis and ask about booking it. Even if it not official listed I believe you can still book it. I'm sure they would love to take your deposit. But if Atlantis isn't accepting booking they would then advise you of the date when bookings open up. The whole reasoning behind why they don't officially list cruises further down on line in the year is Atlantis doesn't want to dilute bookings for their current sailings. There's really is no reason to book this far out UNLESS you want a suite or the cheapest category or a very specific cabin; otherwise I would wait.

I wrote them already and basically their answer was 'We'll let you know'.

I know there is no need to book this early, but my main reasons to want to do it is 1.- because I am kind of a control freak and 2.- because we are a small group and we like to have our staterooms together.

I wrote them already and basically their answer was 'We'll let you know'.

I know there is no need to book this early, but my main reasons to want to do it is 1.- because I am kind of a control freak

Ahh good to know thx. I'm the same way, I like to start planning my daily activity spreadsheet, NOW.

The 2015 Med cruise was advertised on this year's Med cruise, but I see it still hasn't appeared on their web site.

No doubt, when it does arrive, those who have been on previous Atlantis cruises will be able to get a small discount for a short while.

They also offer discounts on future cruises whilst sailing on a current cruise. And even extended the discounts for us for a couple of weeks until 26th August.

We weren't sure about the Easter 2015 cruise, Singapore to Hong Kong, but the alternative ordinary cruises didn't float our boat (!) so finally succumbed.

Now I can't wait.

Hi Roy & Adrian - Do you know if there is a thread for the Singapore to Hong Kong March 29, 2015 cruise? There was one on the Millennium board before Atlantis did the charter and it's now closed/locked?

Thanks,

Hi Roy & Adrian - Do you know if there is a thread for the Singapore to Hong Kong March 29, 2015 cruise? There was one on the Millennium board before Atlantis did the charter and it's now closed/locked?

Thanks,

Sorry Usetobemoss,

I doubt there will be a SIngapore to HK thread. Atlantis cruisers tend to use Facebook to chat about the charter.

The Atlantis Med 2014 thread had exactly 3 posts (the original post, one from us saying we were going and the final post telling us how everyone is on the Facebook page).

I'm surprised there was an original thread on the Millenium board. Does that mean people had booked with Celebrity before Atlantis chartered the ship? They could be in for a big surprise... ;)

And before anyone comments - it was a joke.

I know Celebrity have offered refunds or alternative cruises to those already booked. Atlantis are probably more expensive anyway, and you don't get the 123 offers.

But for those who are planning well in advance, it must be a hindrance. Looking at the closed Millenium thread, some people were using this cruise as a B2B or as part of a longer excursion to Japan and Australia. Now they have part of a trip and have to make arrangements for the bit taken up by Atlantis.

Some are even using HAL instead!

And before anyone comments - it was a joke.

I know Celebrity have offered refunds or alternative cruises to those already booked. Atlantis are probably more expensive anyway, and you don't get the 123 offers.

But for those who are planning well in advance, it must be a hindrance. Looking at the closed Millenium thread, some people were using this cruise as a B2B or as part of a longer excursion to Japan and Australia. Now they have part of a trip and have to make arrangements for the bit taken up by Atlantis.

Some are even using HAL instead!

You got that Right!!! We had booked B2B2B in November 2013 when we were on the Century. The price was actually $100.00 more from Celebrity but the Taxes and fees from Celebrity were $75.00 as opposed to Atlantis $350.00. And the original Celebrity cruise was 14 nights. And also NO 123 from Atlantis, but I think we will be able to get our stock shareholders benefit of shipboard credit from Celebrity??? Also, for moving the original booking we were able to keep the 123 and received an additional $200.00 shipboard credit. So we are doing Fort Lauderdale thru the Canal to Chile in December.

We can keep in touch here or maybe we'd have better luck this time around if we start a new thread.:confused: The CC Host suggested starting one here as apposed to where the other Millie stuff is?

• 2 weeks later...
Aww...

I've been hoping that they would have a Baltic cruise as well. I've never been to Europe but still not too crazy about the 2015 Med cruise itinerary. Would've prefer western Mediterranean like this year's. No matter, it looks like I will go on the 2015 Med cruise.

Anyone knows how I can book before they send out the official email announcement?

The European cruises were very attractive this year, to me. I would've gone to either the Baltic or Mediterranean in a heartbeat if I wasn't already booked on the March cruise. The calendar was pretty jam packed for 2014. There are, what, seven sailings this year?

I've checked with Atlantis' web site today and the Med 2015 is still not there - but I have received an e-mail from the (gay) travel agent who booked our last Atlantis cruise saying they are accepting bookings.

Unfortunately, the cruise is not on their web site either.

But it shouldn't be too long before Atlantis start sending out their e-mails.

Have a fun trip

• 3 weeks later...

If you've been on a previous Atlantis cruise, you should have had your invite to book for next year's Med cruise. It's not on their web site yet, but give it a few weeks.

Some interior rooms have already sold out, as well as the usual larger Suites.

We won't be there - so have fun

Regards

What are the "123 offers" that are being referred to?

OK, Googled it and found it. :) Choose 2 of 3 options: free beverage package, free gratuities and onboard credit. Since it is for a Celebrity cruise and Atlantis sell's its cruise as their own, it won't be available.

Edited by Boytjie

I am planning a private tour and there are 2 spots left if you are interested?

Thanks for the invite, Usetobemoss

But we're not really excursion people. We go on holiday to relax and venture off the ship mid morning at the earliest.

Hopefully, you'll find a couple of people who are more adventurous and I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Thanks again

Regards

Roy

Thanks for the invite, Usetobemoss

But we're not really excursion people. We go on holiday to relax and venture off the ship mid morning at the earliest.

Hopefully, you'll find a couple of people who are more adventurous and I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Thanks again

Regards

Roy

No worry - It's for Koh Samui and sounds great!!! In case any else out there is interested let me know:cool:

• 7 months later...