bringing meds and needles on board

kingsleyjr

I am a diabetic that takes several shots a day. We have cruised many times and have never had a problem. I would suggest a note or perscription for evrerything from her doctor and you should have no problem. We traveled by air to Turkey several years ago and I thought they would question it all but no problem.

Good luck

Louise in FLA

Can you take these in your carry-on just in case something happens to your checked luggage? Happy Sails!

I agree. This would be something better kept with you in your carry-on luggage.

Yes, DO keep all meds in a carry on bag. If you're flying,be sure to have a letter from her Dr stating that she must have these meds with her. Not sure about the ship,but the airlines will question having syringes. My daughter is diabetic also.

You can ask your cabin steward for a sharpes container,once on board,and they will provide you with one. Enjoy your cruise. :)

Our TA sent us a form we had to fill out for our sons injectable medication. He said that carnival will have a sharps container waiting in our room for us to use. He also made sure we would have a frig to store the meds in. That was all a big relief for us.

Archived