formal night on fanatasy

monkll

I just cant seem to remember.. Which night is Formal night on Eastern Caribbean? I can check in tomorrow, so I want to be ready to book my activities:) Do people start booking at midnight on the day they can start? Anyone? I always waited and my check in time was always at like 2..trying to get in earlier!!

I just cant seem to remember.. Which night is Formal night on Eastern Caribbean? I can check in tomorrow, so I want to be ready to book my activities:) Do people start booking at midnight on the day they can start? Anyone? I always waited and my check in time was always at like 2..trying to get in earlier!!

Formal night is Night 2.

Yes, some people wait for the midnight (eastern) time to book. Others wait until a more comfortable time the next morning.

Both the online check in and excursion booking windows open at midnight eastern time.

Edited by Shmoo here

Another way to think about it is that formal night is the first sea day.

Remember that if you can't get everything you want on line, most things are available for booking after boarding. AND, keep trying on line--people do cancel as the cruise nears. You have till 3 days before embarkation to cancel an excursion without a charge....so that's what some do.

ya know as far as excursions, i think im just going to take cabs to beach..its much cheaper. I used to book the beach excursion but its a waste of money IMHO... So really its just to secure early arrival time and bippity boppity boutique and Paolos

ya know as far as excursions, i think im just going to take cabs to beach..its much cheaper. I used to book the beach excursion but its a waste of money IMHO... So really its just to secure early arrival time and bippity boppity boutique and Paolos

Bippidy may sell out, but again, keep checking. Palo you can book on board if you don't get it on line. BUT if you can get anything on line, do it. It is easier to CHANGE once on board rather than to start from scratch (even though both are usually available)

last year, Paolo was sold out online. the only availability was the first night. The beach excursions were sold out and Bippity had only odd times left. So thats why Im doing it early!! lol

True, but `1/2 of the Palo reservations are held till boarding. So failure to get Palo on line is not a big deal. Just go to the location listed on the Welcome Aboard Navigator or to the restaurant immediately upon boarding and chances are good that you'l be able to get a reservation.