Apology to DenRus

soraya

I appear to have caused a load of upset with my message the other day about DenRus and my comments about the switch from Ilya to Natalie and cost changes.

I had corresponded with Ilya and found him very knowledgable. As you know you tend to build up a relationship with someone when they are doing this work, so I was disappointed when he left. This was not a bad comment though on Natalie who took over.

Also, I totally misunderstood one of Natalies emails. She sent an email to me with prices and put a cost per person. Ilya had said these costs were per person per day. So I thought Natalies were too, but they were for the whole day. So when she said $500 (for example) per person, I thought she meant a total cost of $200 rather than $1000.

I thought that until today when she sent me an email today and it's obvious I got the wrong end of the stick.

So I want to make clear that it was me that got it wrong and apologise to DenRus and Natalie in paticular about it.

The reason that I'm posting is that I beleive that if you say something bad about someone in public, then it's no use apologising in private.

I have to say though, that I'm very impressed by the way DenRus have responded and I would use them again knowing that if I had a problem they would sort it out asap.

Soraya

Archived