Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I bought $1000 worth today and fees/shipping were $2.18. So actually the savings is about 9.78%. For our cruises in July and January we've accumulated about $4,500 worth to cover paying off cruise and use for onboard expenses. So basically we've got about $450 in free money. That makes it well worth it to me.

Well that is worth it! You need to plan ahead before final payment...aha!

It does say "Sales tax computed at check out"...wonder why if there is no sales tax? Hmm...

HLR

Well that is worth it! You need to plan ahead before final payment...aha!

It does say "Sales tax computed at check out"...wonder why if there is no sales tax? Hmm...

HLR

It is probably a generic template. There are goods for purchase via Verizon Smart Rewards. That is probably where any "sales tax" comes from.

Yea no sales tax. I bought $3000 worth to pay off my Vista cruise and some overrage so I can have a hefty on-board account. Saved almost $300. Considering I haven't had any price drops/nor planning on any I will take any savings (almost pays for my 4th passenger).

Good deal to me considering I have something like 300,000 verizon points finally used for something....

Our cruise is already fully paid for. Can you take the card with you to your cruise and apply it for your bill?

[sorry..I'm sure it's on this thread somewhere but it's 82 pages!]

HLR

Our cruise is already fully paid for. Can you take the card with you to your cruise and apply it for your bill?

HLR

Yes. You can also call and have charges that you previously put on a CC reversed and pay with GCs. I have done that myself. My PVP handled it for me no problem whatsoever.

HLR

Yes they can be used for your onboard account if that's what you're asking. You can have them loaded onboard at guest services or by using one of the self service kiosks. Some ports will add them to your account at check in. Just ask.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

YES!!!! Thanks for posting they were available, I got 1 $100 (all the budget will allow right now) and the second leg of my Vista B2B will be PAID OFF!! Yay! Now when I have more moolah and they are available again I can get some for excursions and our S&S account.

I love this thread!!