Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

8:48am EST There are 103 of the $100 gift cards left available

8:53am EST There are 53 of the $100 gift cards left available

8:58am EST There are only 8 of the $100 gift cards left available

9:01am EST ... SOLD OUT

Product has only 0 inventory quantity. Please lower the quantity in order to continue check out

Also, the red button now says Sold Out instead of Add to Cart, but only on the page with all the gift cards. On the page for that specific gift card, it still shows add to cart.

Edited by angela12345

Way to go rwaxman !! Congrats :)

9:09am EST now the red button shows Sold Out in all locations

If you have any left in your cart, it still shows the message that reads 'Product has only 0 inventory quantity. Please lower the quantity in order to continue check out'.

9:25am EST message in cart now reads 'Product has been sold out. Please remove it in order to continue check out'

Edited by angela12345

I was able to purchase 3. Only took three months to do. Can someone tell me how they are delivered? Are they e-gift cards or do they mail a gift card? Hoping to apply to my payment do July 7th.

Snail mail unless you order $500 or more, than its via UPS with signature required.

I've been following this thread for awhile I actually did get a few when they were first talking about them on here. My question is when I log into my Verizon Smart Rewards page do you click on Gift Cards then Travel or Travel then Travel Gift Cards?

Also any guesses on when they will release them again? If we keep with the once a week idea maybe on Wednesday 07/08/15. That EST is a killer for us PST cruisers.

Yvonne

Have stalked verizon web site for 7 days!!!! Honestly, every 20-25 minutes....checked before I left for Sam's, checked 15 minutes into my shopping and BINGO!!!! Grabbed $2500, it was about 1:15/1:30 and I'm soooo happy. Now no stalking until after Christmas..... They only lasted about 45 minutes online. I think it's the thrill of the hunt, now what to do???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad I looked at this thread again. I looked at Verizon yesterday and assumed they had stop carrying them. I need to pick up a few before March. I will keep searching.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Verizon has the gift cards now...11:51 cst. I just bought 2 of the 500 cards. Debating on getting a few 100s...since I booked early saver hoping my cruise price might go down and I won't owe as much. Hmmm

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk