Weigh-in ~ 8/11/05

WeirdEyes

Good or bad? Post your results here! :D

I haven't been weighing because I was boycotting the scale. I did weigh this morning, but have no idea what I weighed last week. I'll just use that weight as a starting point for next week's weigh-in.

Good luck everyone!

Weighed in at 295. That is down 5 pounds from last week.

That means down a total of two pounds for this pledge. Not where I wanted to be, but still less than when we started.

Keep up the good work all and let's continue towards our goals. Ultimately our goals are all the same, "Get back on a ship."

Sheila - As the line from an old movie says, "what's behind us doesn't matter." Now I know I took it out of context, but forget about the last couple of weeks and look toward the next couple of weeks.

Have a Great Week

dan

I lost the 2 lbs. I gained last week. That's great considering hubby and I were away over the weekend and did some not so great eating although we walked a lot and ate fruit for breakfast. I also haven't had wine this week, amazing how much that helps. I guess every little bit helps.

I'm back to being 6 lbs. down post April cruise. I need to shed about another 7.

Good luck everyone.

Shiela, try to look forward not behind. Today is a different day.

Sheila, I think I have your problem now:o I am a stay the samer this week:( I am trying but still no weight loss. I stepped up the exercise this week and tried to cut back on what I was eating for the evening meals. I think I need to go back to having fish and veggies only for dinner. (I do fine for lunch) Starting today I am also going to start increasing my water drinking I have let that slide a lot and was really only drinking coffee at work so that stops today. I also have a very bad habit of when we go out on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I was having champagne at all the meals:o I will cut back on that too. Maybe just Sunday Brunch:rolleyes:

Everyone is doing great. I am down almost two pounds this week. Since the end of June, I am almost hitting the 20 pounds mark. :D A lot more to go.

That is so great, you should be really proud of yourself.

I had lost 54 pounds between January 2004 till October 2004. Then after about 3 cruises and a trip to Maui I have gradually put back on 14 pounds. I have been trying to get back into the ritual I did to loose all the weight but nothing seems to work but there are a few things I really need to give up but I guess I am just not ready yet. But I did do well today and drank more water.:o

Keep up the great work.:)

Was so excited to get on the scale after ignoring it for a few days. and I was down 3!! So I have lost 13 so far and have a short term goal of 10 more and my cruise so that might be hard ;) then 25 more to get where I want to be. LOVED seeing the numbers lower and had a good 3 mile walk this morning Good job everyone

Lisa, you and I are definitely in the same situation. I blame mine on hormones and making poor food choices every now and then. We have to step up our game now to see results. Remember, we can do it! :D

Sheila, Yes I totally agree with the hormone thing.I have been going thru menopause now the past year and recently it has been causing all kings of problems so I know that has a lot to do with it. But I also know what I am oputting in my mouth to eat is not helping:D For instance they just opened a brand new Cheesecake Factory near me and we just had to indulge last night and then if I am already indulging I need to have a glass of champagne and then has to be a sin or at least against the law to not go to the Cheesecake Facotry not not at least take home a piece of cheesecake:D

:o So as you can tell I am really at blame.

I do have another cruise 8 weeks from today so I really need to get my act together really quick or I will have no formal wear that fits and then of course I have never gone on a cruise and lost weight either.

Hi, new to this thread. I joined W.W. in Feb and have lost 23 pounds. I have 13 to goal. My initial goal was to lose 20 pounds by my first cruise in November. I have succeeded in that am now wanting to lose another 5-8 before my cruise. Things have slowed down which is making me :mad: :eek: . I just want to get to the magic number of 25 pounds. lol I have dropped 3 sizes in my clothing from getting tight 16's very tight 14's down to a size 10. Just want those 10's to fit a tad looser! :p I want to STOP PAYING THEM! :D

I look forward to continuing to read of your progress & successes! :D

Archived