Fttf

Ceezers

I'm just really curious... why is FTTF worth $250 to you? That sounds like alot of money just to board early..... I personally, and this is me, can think of lots more things to spend $250 on...

Last year we sailed on the Breeze in Oct... My husband and I could not find flights from our home town..So we had to get up at 3 in the morning to travel to board a flight to Miami. We arrived at 10 am, and went the port and boarded the ship by 11:30...What I would have killed to have FTTF !!!!!!!! All we wanted to do is take a nap and go to our room...but we had to wait 2 hours!!! When you tired from traveling and just want to relax... $50 per cabin is a VERY SMALL PRICE to pay.... It would have also came in hand for the hour I waited in line at the front desk the night before the cruise resolving some issues and the next morning I also spent 45 mins... I put a high value on my time and it will allow me to enjoy my first day on the ship a little more by taking a much needed nap when we arrive.

Another point that I haven't read here yet is a matter of the cruise terminal. No doubt most of Carnival's cruise terminals are lovely, modern, well air-conditioned facilities, however, Charleston is not. It is old, dirty and hot. The faster I can zip through there and onto the ship the better!

Edited by Got2GoGo

We sail this coming Sunday. I wanted FTTF, but they were all sold out when I looked last week. Someone on here advised is to email the shore excursions folks, so I did (shoreexcursions@carnival.com). That was last Friday. On Monday morning I got an email telling me to hurry and book because they just opened up 5 more spots. Try it - it's worth a shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Heck I am platinum and still show up to the port after 2pm even though FTTF is "free" for me.

Priority debarking is not for me either as I self carry off

Priority tendering is not for me since I tend to sleep in/get off later

The platinum line at guest services is nice.

Bottom line of my story is I get it for free and really only use 1 of the 4 main perks of it. Some people like the other 3 perks and want to pay for it which is fine. Better that someone else gets the use of those perks I am not using :) Everyone vacations differently, pay for it, dont pay for it, but in the end does it really matter how others travel?

Nicely put!

I've been debating FTTF for hubby and I, and I was actually thinking of posting a thread asking if it would be worth it, but everyone just answered my question!

Both of us can start to get a little anxious in large crowds/long lines, so any way to make waiting times shorter or nonexistent is definitely worth it for us. So glad I happened upon this thread, going to purchase our FTTF now. :D