HELP!! Viewing my drinks package on line

jetboy

I am based in the UK, but have booked the Celebrity Summit 29NOV with a well known US TA. I have taken the Classic Drinks package on the 123go

promotion, however when I look at my reservation on line I can see nothing

on the Celebrity website.

When I have spoken to the TA they have told me its because I am part of a group booking of cabins they have for that sailing and assure me everything is fine plus my $100 on board credit.

Just a little worried as about to pay for the cruise and have no proof, has anyone else experienced this or can offer any advise??? The last thing I want to do is spend the start of my vacation at the Pursers desk arguing!!

I am based in the UK, but have booked the Celebrity Summit 29NOV with a well known US TA. I have taken the Classic Drinks package on the 123go

When I have spoken to the TA they have told me its because I am part of a group booking of cabins they have for that sailing and assure me everything is fine plus my $100 on board credit.

Just a little worried as about to pay for the cruise and have no proof, has anyone else experienced this or can offer any advise??? The last thing I want to do is spend the start of my vacation at the Pursers desk arguing!!

I've just come from a cruise booked with a US TA and with the same deal. The drinks package didnt show up until just before the cruise, and no sign at all of the OBC in the personaliser. However, the second day of the cruise the OBC had been applied to the account and the Classic Drinks was available from the first day.

Booked thru a TA and My drink package also did not show up. Then, i called Celebrity to reserve my select dining time. Celebrity emailed me a dining confirmation that included info on every booking category (dining, excursions, etc). On that document it showed the beverage package.

Just bring whatever paperwork you have showing it.....

Mine shows for my October cruise, but there is no sign of it for my April cruise. I will go armed with my paperwork which shows it as a code on the confirmation.

I will also bring paperwork as proof for the two cruises I have booked with the same issue, but I don't like to hassle with this kind of thing on the ship so will contact Celebrity several weeks before the cruises to make sure the amenities have been added. If there is a problems at that point I will contact my TA to have it taken care before I get on the ship. I usually do this anyway just to make sure things are as they should be and have never had a problem.

I want my vacation to be stress free with drink in hand as soon as I get on the ship! Have a great cruise!!!

Hi,

I was in the same situation so rang the captains club.Apparently they load all the information onto the bookings manually and it takes time.I was told that they would sort it for me.Anyway true to their word the next day all the details from 123go were on my reservation.

So if you want an extra bit of reassurance give them a ring but print it quickly before the details disappear again.

Best wishes

Carol