pride Vista Suite

NJEMT29

does any one have any pictures of the stateroom and the balcony

iam trying to get a good view of the room befor i book it iam looking for something nice to suprise my wife for our 30th wedding anniversity

thanks bob

Hi, NJEMT29 we have stayed in one of the Prides Vista suites. Cabin #4237 to be specific. We absolutely loved the room and the balcony is amazing. We actually have it booked again for another cruise in April of 2015. The cabin has a separate bedroom and living room areas. We chose to stay on deck 4 because the balcony did not have the sloped rail like the upper balconies did. Also deck 4 is completely covered form above so no one can look down onto your deck. The deck wraps around the side so you have a view from the back and from the side. If you can afford to book the Vista suite I say do it and surprise your wife. But I would make sure to try and get one of the suites on deck 4.

All the noise is from the prop wash, sounds like a waterfall, it's wonderful! There is vibration but it never bothers me. If you can get either 4228 or 4237 do it. Had both quite a few times. We prefer 4228, just because, for no good reason.