Celebrity Booking Transfer Form No Longer Available

Old Coastie

With the recent "improvements" to the Celebrity website:confused:, the link to the Booking Transfer Form has vaporized and there is no longer any information under the FAQs re transferring an on-line booking to a TA. Has anyone else had this problem and found a workaround, or does Celebrity have a new policy that prohibits transfers within the 60 day window?

Had a convo with a Celebrity Rep about moving a Booking to a TA

60 Day Window still applies (as does the form... Be sure tho to get it in a week or so ahead of time)

Not surprised the form has gone AWOL from the Celebrity Website... Website has had MORE than its usual set of headaches in the last little while

I'd call Celebrity and have someone fax / email it to you if you cannot locate it otherwise

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I just checked the FAQ and the link to the form still shows there for me. But glad you were able to locate a copy.

The FAQ says this:

How can I transfer my direct booking to a travel agent?

Bookings may only be transferred to a travel agent up to 60 days from their creation. The request must be made outside of your final payment so the booking is not paid in full.

Bookings with ChoiceAir may be transferred as long as the transfer request does not involve a change in currency.

If you would like to transfer your reservation to a travel agent, please select the link provided below and complete the online form.

(followed by the link)