Cheers price adjustment

cruisinpips

I wonder how often people reach the 15 drink limit? If you reach it, it says guest will not be served any additional drinks, does that mean you are cut off completely or can you still pay for drinks after that? 15 wouldn't be hard to reach on a sea day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

From the FAQ:

package prices range from $165.00 to $300.00 per person/per voyage (including up to 8 day durations) depending on the length of the cruise. Cruises longer than 8 days will have voyage specific pricing.

I wonder than if the 10-11 day on Triumph, the longer Repo Cruises and Hawaii cruises will go down lower than $37.50 pp/day? OR will they use a formula based on # of sea to port days and charge more for those with a lot of sea days(less with little sea days). This will be interesting to see.

Will a smart person on here please figure this out for me?:

What will be the total cost the Cheers program if I get it on the 2nd day? My Cruise is 8 days. I can avoid Miami tax if I do it this way right? Please include gratuity of 15% and show your math work (as my teacher used to say!):o

Edited by Mamacruiser256

I wonder how often people reach the 15 drink limit? If you reach it, it says guest will not be served any additional drinks, does that mean you are cut off completely or can you still pay for drinks after that? 15 wouldn't be hard to reach on a sea day.

Somewhat different. I have a friend that had 4 drinks left on his card for the day. It was 1am and he told the bartender he was calling it a night and jokingly told the bartender I want my last 4 drinks. Bartender asked him what was he drinking, he said Bud and he gave him a bucket to bring back to his cabin.

Edited by Kcarp

Very new to all this, several of us are wondering if we are going out of Galveston in 26 days on a seven day cruise and we can't buy cheers until day two, do we still get the $37.50 per day and if so is it just for the six days instead of seven???

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Somewhat different. I have a friend that had 4 drinks left on his card for the day. It was 1am and he told the bartender he was calling it a night and jokingly told the bartender I want my last 4 drinks. Bartender asked him what was he drinking, he said Bud and he gave him a bucket to bring back to the cabin.

Nice! I want that bartender 😄 Was it one that he had developed a rapport with?

You can order the DODs in a regular glass... But if you get the souvenir one, it wouldn't count on this program.

Says souvenir glasses not included. DOD is oh, but plain glass. You can but the glass separately

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

What will be the total cost for an 8 day Cheers program if I get it on the 2nd day? I can avoid Miami tax if I do it this way right? Please show your math work (as my teacher used to say!):o

8-1=7 (7 days purchasing the program)

$37.50 x 15% = 43.125 (round to $43.13 per day)

$43.13 x 7 = $301.91 (for 1 person only)

$301.91 x 2 = $603.82 (assuming 2 adults in room as all over 21 in the room must buy it)

By the way, I am not a smart person, but I did spend last night in a Holiday Inn Express.;)

Edited by ferfoodle

What will be the total cost for an 8 day Cheers program if I get it on the 2nd day? I can avoid Miami tax if I do it this way right? Please show your math work (as my teacher used to say!):o

37.50 plus 15% = 43.13

X 7 days (buying on 2nd day) = 301.88 per person

No taxes

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App