Coral Princess D201 / D203 Information

R&S

We have cabins D201 and D203 booked for an upcoming cruise on the Coral Princess and would love to hear comments or even see some photo's of these cabins from previous cruisers. We have looked on line but it is not easy finding information on these cabins. They are listed as Premium Oceanview cabins.

Thanks in advance!

We have cabins D201 and D203 booked for an upcoming cruise on the Coral Princess and would love to hear comments or even see some photo's of these cabins from previous cruisers. We have looked on line but it is not easy finding information on these cabins. They are listed as Premium Oceanview cabins.

Thanks in advance!

I had E206, a premium oceanview, on the Coral in May to AK. I LOVED the cabin. It was huge, with a small sofa and 2 desk areas. The desk across from the sofa was very handy for keeping everyday items close.

Nice picture window for easy viewing and photo taking.

Quick trip up the stairs to the buffet or down to the theater.

Very quiet, never heard any extraneous noise.

I would get one of those cabins again in a heartbeat. I was lucky enough to be upgraded to that cabin from an inside. :D

I have attached a photo of the cabin.

E206.pdf

I had d203 on the island princess. I'm sorry my photo wouldn't upload. it looks identical to the one above, but the small couch and chair were switched around.

there's lots of room but its a long walk to anywhere (which isn't a bad thing!).