25th Anniversary renewal ideas

newfiegirl4

Hey, wondering what to do,Where to go, but don't want it to to cost to much. Wouldn't mind surprising my husband with it!! Just somewhere for the views, say our vows and maybe a few pics and then to a beach bar to celebrate!

Thanks for any suggestions! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, wondering what to do,Where to go, but don't want it to to cost to much. Wouldn't mind surprising my husband with it!! Just somewhere for the views, say our vows and maybe a few pics and then to a beach bar to celebrate!

Thanks for any suggestions! :)

Any ideas???

Sandals Antigua but don't know your budget. I am sure you could arrange something but would have to buy day passes. We have paid the photographer cash on the side to use our camera and take pics. Not everyone there might.

It is an unbelievable resort. The beach is drop your jaw gorgeous. Plus you would have food and drink galore for the day. Could be pricey though.

May be other resorts similar.

Hey, newfie, are you staying in Antigua or just there for a day off a cruise ship?

There of a cruise ship!

Thanks for the suggestions. Don't want to spend to much. Want it to be simple but beautiful! We have a decent camera so maybe someone will take a few pics for us. I have contacted someone from Antigua, who I met on another cruise and she is checking out a few things for me but I have told her what I'm sort of looking for so waiting to hear back.

OK, so romantic evening dinner while you watch the sun go down is out. Cecilia's, La Bussola or Catherine's Cafe would be excellent places for vows then wonderful lunch but not cheap. I like Turner's Beach and the bar/restaurant there has just been completely renovated so it's new. Personally, I would avoid Sandals and all other resorts. How about Shirley Heights? Terrific views. Face it though - you will not have any of these places to yourselves but nobody will bother you.

• 4 weeks later...
OK, so romantic evening dinner while you watch the sun go down is out. Cecilia's, La Bussola or Catherine's Cafe would be excellent places for vows then wonderful lunch but not cheap. I like Turner's Beach and the bar/restaurant there has just been completely renovated so it's new. Personally, I would avoid Sandals and all other resorts. How about Shirley Heights? Terrific views. Face it though - you will not have any of these places to yourselves but nobody will bother you.

Thanks Doug.

Evening won't work. We sail back out before dark. I did hear back from the Tour guide and she quoted me $100 for both of us to do the tour, which lasts about 3-4 hrs.... She's just trying to figure out a place that won't be to crowded or just time it so not as many people will be there....lol I'm sure she will know all the "special" places!

Thanks again.

Cathy

Sandals Antigua but don't know your budget. I am sure you could arrange something but would have to buy day passes. We have paid the photographer cash on the side to use our camera and take pics. Not everyone there might.

It is an unbelievable resort. The beach is drop your jaw gorgeous. Plus you would have food and drink galore for the day. Could be pricey though.

May be other resorts similar.

Got arrangements almost clued up! Thanks for ur suggestions....can't wait! Tour for $100, which includes flowers and she will take pics...finish off at a beach...guess I will leave that one up to her....lol. I've read it's so beautiful there.... Thanks again.

Cathy