Carnival Conquest. Air conditioning

zippyjet

In a few weeks I'll be taking my 5th cruise. (All have been on Carnival)all of them have been fantastic. I always go for inside cabins. I'm fine with that ad I'm not in them much except sleep. However I've had warm cabins on 2 out of my 4 cruises. How is the air conditioning especially the cabins on the Carnival Conquest? I understand. This shop had an overhaul recently. Hopefully they upgraded or fixed any AC i§ues. Going on 7 day Western. CARIBBEAN September 7.

we were on Conquest last October in an interior room on the Lido deck and didn't have any issues with the air conditioning in the room. We felt it was very comfortable sleeping.:)

Enjoy your cruise!!

air conditioning is according to the person, some like it cold while other think 78 is cold.

I should have been more specific. I like my room colder than average. 72 F for sleeping is the warmest I find comfortable. When I'm at a hotel or on the high seas (cruising) and I don't have to worry about an electric bill the chillier the better. 62 to 70 degrees F. And remember on a cruise ship it's humid when out in the Carribean. I'll be in Cabin 6262 which is an inside cabin (3 decks below Lido)

Edited by zippyjet