2 Breeze Questions

billys5764

I'm going on the Breeze November 16 (Blackjack Tournament). I've booked cabin 9224. It is forward. I've never been in a forward before. Will there be noise on my balcony from the big screen and the Lido pool? Fortunately, above and below me are cabins.

Also, in the Men's locker room is there a steam room or sauna? When I was on the Dream it was a steam room. I prefer that to a sauna.

I'm going on the Breeze November 16 (Blackjack Tournament). I've booked cabin 9224. It is forward. I've never been in a forward before. Will there be noise on my balcony from the big screen and the Lido pool? Fortunately, above and below me are cabins.

Also, in the Men's locker room is there a steam room or sauna? When I was on the Dream it was a steam room. I prefer that to a sauna.

Well, I can answer ONE of your questions, as I am a female:o:o

You definitely should not hear ANY noise in your cabin.

We had a Lido balcony, and heard NOTHING. Very quiet.

As for the men's locker rooms.....:eek::eek:

no noise/sauna