scuba diving Little French Key

hargroveshort

My husband and I are going on the Carnival Dream to Roatan in September. I'm really interested in Little French Key, and I haven't found a single negative review about the place yet.

My husband is a diver (I am not). Little French Key offers a package that includes one tank dive, but I can't seem to find any reviews of the scuba diving. Has anyone participated in the driving trip with the operators at Little French Key?? I know the island itself looks amazing, but I'm DYING for some information about the diving.

You should email Little French Key and ask them. I'm assuming they'll only go to dive sights along the south/eastern shore.

But if your husband wants some good diving along the northern shore where there are many good sights, Scuba Roatan, West End Divers and Coconut Tree divers all have PADI dive masters and can accommodate day divers off cruise ships.

Also check out barefoordivers since they operate out of a resort near LFK, might be just the ticket for both you and your husband.

http://barefootdiversroatan.com/our-top-10-dive-sites/

• 2 months later...