Price of mailing cruise documents

It is relatively expensive. That is because they print it up so it looks 'real pretty'.....

Just download it. About all you might need in it is the luggage tag to print out on your printer. And if you don't want to print it out, just have the porter on the dock fill the luggage tag out for you.

Does anyone have an idea what RC would charge if you want your documentation mailed to you instead of doing it electronically? Do they mail you luggage tags with that?

You get both the cruise document booklet and the luggage tags for the $35.

It is relatively expensive. That is because they print it up so it looks 'real pretty'.....

Just download it. About all you might need in it is the luggage tag to print out on your printer. And if you don't want to print it out, just have the porter on the dock fill the luggage tag out for you.

You will also need any transfer vouchers if included in your docs.

Just enter basic detail and print it as saves a lot if time at check in

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The OP is referring to the documents that are issued 49 days prior to departure and not the SetSail Pass that you can print after final payment.

Miss the old days where your luggage tags was mailed to you!! I know, I know it saves money to do it electronically/print at home now days...It was just fun opening your mail and not getting this cheap piece of paper for your luggage tag!!

I agree my DH enjoyed going through all the stuff when I print stuff off of the computer it's not the same and he really doesn't pay any attention to it!

I ordered the Cruise Critic ones and they work great. So far Ive used them for two cruises

Hi, I thought they totally did away with mailing docs:confused: downloads work fine...packing tape around tags are great.

They did away with mailing docs for free. However, for $35, they will mail docs.