Glass bottom boat to triangl

cruiseescape

Hey, we made it back! WE went in June and really enjoyed it. It was a clear night, virtually no breeze. The stars were almost as neat as the underwater sights. The captain, Paul, was a real story teller with some good info and facts abot Bermuda and the Triangle. I'd say go for it. ENJOY!

Hi cruiseescape,

We're going on the Grandeur out of Baltimore, which is why I can't pull myself away from the weather updates. I wouldn't be too concerned if we were going out of New York, but I'm worried that Irene could be headed toward the Norfolk area which is where we have to get to to reach the Atlantic. Our departure date is actually my wedding anniversary, but my seasick-prone husband refuses to get on a cruise ship. Maybe this tropical storm is my payback for leaving the hubby behind on our anniversary.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi cruiseescape,

We're going on the Grandeur out of Baltimore, which is why I can't pull myself away from the weather updates. I wouldn't be too concerned if we were going out of New York, but I'm worried that Irene could be headed toward the Norfolk area which is where we have to get to to reach the Atlantic. Our departure date is actually my wedding anniversary, but my seasick-prone husband refuses to get on a cruise ship. Maybe this tropical storm is my payback for leaving the hubby behind on our anniversary.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The captain, Paul, was a real story teller with some good info and facts abot Bermuda and the Triangle.

There are "facts" about the Triangle? The only fact I know about the Bermuda Triangle is that it is a good way for local businesses to sell some T-shirts. :p

Now that I think about it I feel sorry for the Bahamas. Most of the Bahamas islands are actually in the Triangle (as opposed to Bermuda which is a point on the Triangle) and yet we get the recognition and T-shirt revenue.

Hi Debbie83

I think you will be fine....maybe a little rough the first day but things will get better. At least that is what I am hoping for for you. I am getting married on our cruise we are leaving from Bayonne though on the Voyager.

Can't wait to hear what happens when you get back!!

We just got back from Bermuda and my kids (teenagers) went on the night glass bottom boat cruise. They loved it. They said that the guide was very entertaining and informative. They said that they were able to see lots of fish and coral through the glass.

Hi Cruiseescape

Wow! That's so exciting that you're getting married on your cruise! Congratulations. :) I know you will love the cruise. I would love to sail on one of the Voyager class ships. This is only my second cruise, and the first was last summer on the same ship as this year, Grandeur. We live in the Wash. DC area, so it's so easy to get to Baltimore. If I were not a big chicken about driving to the NY area, I would really like to go up there and try sailing on Voyager (although I think next summer it will be Explorer, won't it?) I've heard that Bermuda is so beautiful for a honeymoon. I'm so excited for you! I feel rather guilty actually about going on this trip on tomorrow because it is my anniversary. Oh well, the hubby gets seasick and refuses to go. (I did try to get him to come along.) Our teenage daughter is coming with me. We're very excited! I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Deb

Archived