Would this be doable? Aruba-lisa

nmyorkiemom

Visiting on Sunshine on 10/7. 4 of us, and my sister & I want time to shop/browse. But, we'd like to see Natural bridge, natural pool, at least.

Is it feasible to get a taxi to those 2 places in 2 hours time if we schedule in advance? The guys just want to get cigars & have dinner on ship around 6 - 7.

I was thinking get picked up when we arrive for 2 hour tour, then shop til we're done or 6 - 7p.

Or alternative would be shop first, then get a tour from like 4:30-6:30 to see some decent near sunset scenes.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, is it too late to book with one of the taxi/tour companies listed here?

Thanks very much!

Sunset in Aruba on October 7 is 6:26 pm.

You don't say what time you arrive in port, but you can do an island tour in 2 hours. 3 hours would be better.

Having said that you will not be able to see the Natural Pool within that time frame and you cannot get to the Natural Pool via taxi. You must have a 4 x 4 vehicle to get to the NP and it is time consuming.