Getaway: will (any) Kids Club staff speak German?

RegBarclay

Hi all,

Apologies for posting the same question twice, but my last post did not receive any replies...

We will cruise Getaway in January and I was wondering if some staff members in the Kids Club will speak German, or are the games and activities designed in a way that children who do not understand English will have fun anyway?

Our sons are 4 and 8, so they will also get separated and I am worried that the language barrier could be a problem for them.

I know that playing with kids whose language they do not understand is never a problem on a playground... but it might be different in a Kids Club where the activities/games are structured as I understand and there might be some explaining involved...

This will be their first cruise, so I guess they will not spend a lot of time there and it would probably be no problem for them to just not go at all. On the other hand I read all the posts here how much the kids love spending time in the club and it would be nice for us to have some kidfree time as well ;)

Any input is appreciated!

Regards,

RegBarclay