Carnival Fantasy Porthole Rooms

Hi I will be in room E9. Has anyone stayed in there? I got the porthole room bc of the deal we got.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Porthole cabins on Empress is the only cabins we book on Fantasy class ships. It is a very good location.

Any ideas about m11 on the fantasy? Someone gave us the idea of why do you pay for a balcony when you don't stay in the room they much? So we are giving it a try! This was our compromise as I was afraid of having no windows! I will say the only two times I have been a little sea sick I was eating in the back of the ship. Any advice is truly appreciated!

I've stayed in E9 on the Fantasy. Wonderful room with space. If you search for Fantasy reviews there is a review with pictures. I can't remember the lady's name but she is from Charleston and did a great job. I visited it often before my cruise just to dream. Have fun!

I've stayed in E9 on the Fantasy. Wonderful room with space. If you search for Fantasy reviews there is a review with pictures. I can't remember the lady's name but she is from Charleston and did a great job. I visited it often before my cruise just to dream. Have fun!

mamawsnest, I think you may be referring to All4funandfun4all or something close to it. She writes great Fantasy reviews that are funny and full of good details about the ship and ports:)Pink Ps she always had porthole cabins.

Oh man I wish u could remember! I did however just googled it and http://www.icruise.com had it on there.

mamawsnest, I think you may be referring to All4funandfun4all or something close to it. She writes great Fantasy reviews that are funny and full of good details about the ship and ports:)Pink Ps she always had porthole cabins.

Oh thanks! Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Will check it out. How do I find her?

Any ideas about m11 on the fantasy? Someone gave us the idea of why do you pay for a balcony when you don't stay in the room they much? So we are giving it a try! This was our compromise as I was afraid of having no windows! I will say the only two times I have been a little sea sick I was eating in the back of the ship. Any advice is truly appreciated!

I agree with that person about why spend all that money bc u won't be in ur room much, but also I understand wanting to try it out too especially if u get a good deal.

I love the porthole cabins... Natural light and extra space (think window seat) for the price of an interior. On the Fantasy class, the Empress deck is the best, in my opinion. Steps away from the atrium. The Empress deck porthole cabins are the "premium" portholes on the Fantasy class. Usually the first to sell.

I love the porthole cabins... Natural light and extra space (think window seat) for the price of an interior. On the Fantasy class, the Empress deck is the best, in my opinion. Steps away from the atrium. The Empress deck porthole cabins are the "premium" portholes on the Fantasy class. Usually the first to sell.

Thanks! I bet my 6yo son will love sitting there! I can't wait!

Oh thanks! Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Will check it out. How do I find her?

Go to the top of the page and click Search this forum type in All4funandfun4all and it should pull up her reviews and also search for Fantasy reviews, her reviews are awesome.

Thanks for the kudos folks. Below in my signature are links to my reviews. I have retired from the review writing business for now. After Andrew passed away I really don't feel right doing them. But my son and I went in May of this year and had a wonderful time. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Thanks for the kudos folks. Below in my signature are links to my reviews. I have retired from the review writing business for now. After Andrew passed away I really don't feel right doing them. But my son and I went in May of this year and had a wonderful time. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

I did go a look and loved your review. I am very sad for your loss.

I've read some of your reviews and enjoyed them very much. We sailed on the Fantasy back in 2012 and had an interior room.

My question is, do you know how the interior porthole rooms on the R or M deck are. Don't remember what it's like being that low or that far up front on the ship. Much noise, ship movement?

I'm so sorry for your loss. Being from Goose Creek we're almost neighbors.

Thanks

I've read some of your reviews and enjoyed them very much. We sailed on the Fantasy back in 2012 and had an interior room.

My question is, do you know how the interior porthole rooms on the R or M deck are. Don't remember what it's like being that low or that far up front on the ship. Much noise, ship movement?

Thanks

I was on the Fantasy in July - we had R29 & R31. First time being in a PT or low.

This was my 2nd time on Fantasy. First time I had an aft ov, hated it & will never do that again. There was so much movement (April, calm seas) you couldn't walk straight & felt like the aft was going to fall off, haha.

R29 & 31 - both cabins are PT and directly beside where the ov cabins begin - so they are the last 2 PT cabins / furthest from bow as you could have for PT. No couch in either, 2 twin or king bed. First time ever - I felt zero movement & absolutely loved being down there, loved it. It's extremely quiet, cabins above, close to elevator around the corner, fantastic cabin steward too. I would book either of these cabins again without question!

I'm in E16 on the fantasy in October. I've always had a midship room and I've always been on much bigger ships so I'm a little worried about motion sickness, especially this far forward. But then when I look at the deck plan I think I should be more worried about noise because I'm under the theater. However, they just reduced the price of the Cheers program so I'll probably be sleeping like a baby.

Edited by mzlinda

I was on the Fantasy in July - we had R29 & R31. First time being in a PT or low.

This was my 2nd time on Fantasy. First time I had an aft ov, hated it & will never do that again. There was so much movement (April, calm seas) you couldn't walk straight & felt like the aft was going to fall off, haha.

R29 & 31 - both cabins are PT and directly beside where the ov cabins begin - so they are the last 2 PT cabins / furthest from bow as you could have for PT. No couch in either, 2 twin or king bed. First time ever - I felt zero movement & absolutely loved being down there, loved it. It's extremely quiet, cabins above, close to elevator around the corner, fantastic cabin steward too. I would book either of these cabins again without question!

Thanks for the info. We were in E119, interior room on our only Fantasy cruise. Very tight space especially with a roll a bed for our grand daughter. Usually try for the aft balconies a couple of floors below the lido deck, so low and up front is different to us. But hey, it's all good as long as we're cruising.:)

Thanks

I visited All4fun&fun4all's room on our 2012 cruise and they were way up front, and were on the Main deck, if I remember correctly. They loved it. They said you could hear the waves hitting the side of the boat sometimes but their room was very quiet as far as traffic (no one needs to go down there except the people staying down there) and really spacious for 2 with the open PT "seat" and natural light. I admit to being a little jealous :)

We all felt a little ship movement on our way back for some reason. Someone explained it to me the last night but, I forgot why we felt so much motion. I was too busy prepping myself for end-of-cruise depression:o

ETA* They were in R-1 on the Riviera. There's pics in her 2012 review.

Edited by alligirl78

• 5 months later...

Question, What port hole room was you on when sailing the Fantasy? We'll be sailing the Fantasy May 7, 2015 Cabin M11 and we are looking for pictures of this cabin.

ggoldsm590@aol.com

TIA