Best Regular B1 Aft balconies on the Breakaway?

yoboy08753

We are sailing on her in Oct. and have a BX Gty right now awaiting cabin assignment but are considering upgrading to an aft balcony. We have always sailed on a balcony but never an aft. Other then mini suites,suites,Haven...just plain old B1 aft's what is the census for best decks for the larger balcony then others? Cabin #'s or pics would also be great. thank you all

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by yoboy08753

We are sailing on her in Oct. and have a BX Gty right now awaiting cabin assignment but are considering upgrading to an aft balcony. We have always sailed on a balcony but never an aft. Other then mini suites,suites,Haven...just plain old B1 aft's what is the census for best decks for the larger balcony then others? Cabin #'s or pics would also be great. thank you all

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here's a post which seems to be pretty accurate based on my searching!;) Good luck; I'm on deck 12 as 9 was gone!:eek:;) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43267100&postcount=2

I hear 9320 is the biggest and best.

Don't go above 12.... Noise from h20, I hear 12 can still hear it.

Heard the same but if the bed is near the door, vs the balcony; it may be a bit quieter; I hope?:confused:;) Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

I am booked on the Oct 12th sailing in 9920. We upgraded from our midship balcony and are very excited as we have never sailed in an aft balcony previously! I was told by our cruise consultant that 9920 is the largest at 168sq ft followed by 9320 at 158 sq ft. Definitely beats the 32 sq ft the regular balcony room has...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had 3 afts 11310, 11312, 11314 - LOVED THEM, and there's a good chance we may be forever spoiled now :rolleyes:

We could hear H2o parties if we were out on the balcony; but truthfully, most nights we were up there with the party. The one time we weren't up there, all it took was to put the balcony door handle in the locked position and it shuts so tight you could barely... and I mean barely hear it.

I loved our deck level - and the aft was convenient to just about everything on the Breakaway; elevators, food court, outdoor grill, H2o in the day (NO KIDS!!)... H2o at night. Other than the evening we saw Rock of Ages, we never really ventured beyond the 678 areas. Loved the ship and our location :)

FYI: YouTube has a video of cabin 11312 - it's not us, but it was helpful to view prior to our going

Edited by VickiD59

• 2 months later...
I am booked on the Oct 12th sailing in 9920. We upgraded from our midship balcony and are very excited as we have never sailed in an aft balcony previously! I was told by our cruise consultant that 9920 is the largest at 168sq ft followed by 9320 at 158 sq ft. Definitely beats the 32 sq ft the regular balcony room has...

I'll be in that room in few weeks. You have any pics?