Upscale Baltimore Hotel Suggestions

drewdie

We are looking for a nice hotel to stay in pre-cruise. We are staying two nights before the cruise to celebrate our anniversary and want to stay somewhere in the inner harbor/harbor area. We will not be parking a car for for the week. Thank you!

We are looking for a nice hotel to stay in pre-cruise. We are staying two nights before the cruise to celebrate our anniversary and want to stay somewhere in the inner harbor/harbor area. We will not be parking a car for for the week. Thank you!

I would recommended Henderson Wharf.

It's located in the water in the Fells Point area, about 10 minutes from the Inner Harbor.

There is a water taxi stop near the hotel so you can go just about anywhere in the harbor area.

Check Trip Advisor for reviews. I recommend the Four Seasons, which is adjacent to several of some of the nicest restaurants in the city- Oceanaire, Fleming's, Talara and within walking distance from Little Italy.

I've stayed at the Hotel Monaco by Kimpton and loved it. Its, in a lovely historic building with lots of charm and ambience, and I appreciate all the perks that Kimpton gives guests like their wine & appetizer happy hour. It's also walking distance from the Inner Harbor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g60811-Baltimore_Maryland-Hotels.html

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I definitely second the motion for Henderson's Wharf. It's not Inner Harbor but you can take the water taxi there & that's a fun thing to do. The area around Henderson's Wharf is adorable. All walkable to great restaurants and shops. Definitely my favorite place to stay in Baltimore! You would not be disappointed.