Apple Cider beers??? Does Carnival carry any?

rene194215

So I like the Apple Cider beers especially in the fall. I will be on my cruises in Oct. Perfect even thought I will be in the Caribbean.

I was wondering are any of these available on board?

Reds Apple cider beer

Angry Orchard beer

Stella Cider beer (most interested in this one.. its SOOOO good)

Thanks!!!

So I like the Apple Cider beers especially in the fall. I will be on my cruises in Oct. Perfect even thought I will be in the Caribbean.

I was wondering are any of these available on board?

Reds Apple cider beer

Angry Orchard beer

Stella Cider beer (most interested in this one.. its SOOOO good)

Thanks!!!

You are after my own heart! I absolutely love love love all ciders and go out of my way to try every type I can find. Stella's cidre is the most smooth tasting cider I have EVER tried, but I rarely ever find it out at places. Strongbow is a good alternative to sweetness - it still has a god taste but is not overwhelming, like I feel Reds can be. Angry Orchard is probably my favorite go to becuase it is a nice balance of flavors. Woodchuck would be my second favorite as well.

I've seen both Strongbow and Angry Orchard, hopefully it will be picked up and carried more often. We were just in New Orleans this past weekend and finding it on Bourbon street was a rarity

We love Angry Orchard; we keep it in our fridge at home at all times! On the Conquest this year they had it in cans. Also, if you like a nice change of pace try it with a shot of Fireball Whiskey; it's called Angry Balls and it's a great mixture! :D:eek:

We love Angry Orchard; we keep it in our fridge at home at all times! On the Conquest this year they had it in cans. Also, if you like a nice change of pace try it with a shot of Fireball Whiskey; it's called Angry Balls and it's a great mixture! :D:eek:

To add to the change of pace - try it with a shot of Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Tequila, similar to the fireball whiskey blend except not as strong of a cinnamon taste.

To add to the change of pace - try it with a shot of Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Tequila, similar to the fireball whiskey blend except not as strong of a cinnamon taste.

Wow these may be a little too much for me!! But hey, I am not goijg to be driving so I think I might try one!!! :D

You are after my own heart! I absolutely love love love all ciders and go out of my way to try every type I can find. Stella's cidre is the most smooth tasting cider I have EVER tried, but I rarely ever find it out at places. Strongbow is a good alternative to sweetness - it still has a god taste but is not overwhelming, like I feel Reds can be. Angry Orchard is probably my favorite go to becuase it is a nice balance of flavors. Woodchuck would be my second favorite as well.

I've seen both Strongbow and Angry Orchard, hopefully it will be picked up and carried more often. We were just in New Orleans this past weekend and finding it on Bourbon street was a rarity

Yeah that Stella is nice! Now that I know it is not on the ship I want to bring some on! but I wont. I will only bring my alloted wine with me. But so wish they had the Stella!!

Never realised stella 'cidre' had worked its way stateside...what a revelation! :)

If its not already about stateside there is a new flavour of stella cidre probably coming soon...its tasty even if it doesn't taste of cider, here it is:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT93y4YIU4U7tYcOnudZm7-1mPSNdQLsV0NaZhUyY3L6C6b6zljTA

MMMMM....raspberry!

Edited by Velvetwater

Never realised stella 'cidre' had worked its way stateside...what a revelation! :)

If its not already about stateside there is a new flavour of stella cidre probably coming soon...its tasty even if it doesn't taste of cider, here it is:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT93y4YIU4U7tYcOnudZm7-1mPSNdQLsV0NaZhUyY3L6C6b6zljTA

MMMMM....raspberry!

Ohhhh this would be nirvana!!! I aboslutly LOVE raspberry!!! I might have to go to the local package store and see what is available. I only found the regular Stella a few weeks ago at a local bar... Thanks for this information!!!!