Adults in Adventure Ocean?

jxd315

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Adults can join their kids in adventure ocean club? Also, if they have a child under 3, can they bring the toddler with them into the adventure ocean to play with the older child while they supervise? My thinking would be no, but just wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with this. Thanks!

the answer better be NO. If I left a child of mine in Adventure Ocean the only adults I want having access to the children are those already vetted through Royal. Under no circumstances should there be any adults there.

the answer better be NO. If I left a child of mine in Adventure Ocean the only adults I want having access to the children are those already vetted through Royal. Under no circumstances should there be any adults there.

Yes, that's why strictly no. The staff won't even let you enter the kids' area. Only during the first day when you sign up, as a previous forummer has pointed out.

Not entirely strictly no. On Radiance earlier this year there were family activities, one was within the kids area, but it was pre-arranged so the only kids there at the time were the ones with their parents there. For the purposes of what you're asking though the answer is no.