Luggage tags

lorri111

Poop. I just posted about the longer loops so I went to look for them. I see how to order the tags with the longer loops but don't see a way to just order more loops. Guess I'll have to stick with the short ones. :(

Love the luggage tag holders but do not use the loops. Bought pc cable ties from the hardware store and secure the holders with them to the luggage. They are dirt cheap strong and flexible,very easy to use. I always pack a small nail sisor which I use to cut off the cable ties with,keeping the holders and trowing away the cut off ties, Easy/peasy :p

I too use the tape, and I also print out an extra which I put in the suitcase, In case the tag should come off it would be possible for someone to look inside for the info (or for me to replace the tag.

The cruise critic tag holders are nice, check out the CC merchandize on the site. There is a nice zippered bag to lug your "stuff" to the pool or port, it's made better than the blue princess bags. They have some other items that are handy. Mike in CT