Celebrity Summit Royal Suite

MGK

You could and can have all meals served in your room regardless of whether you are in a suite or not.

Hmmm....I'm not sure this is true... Are you talking about the "room service menu"? If so, then yes, everyone can have food served in their room.

I believe upper suites can have meals served in their room from the MDR by their butler (and the suite restaurant starting next April).

I'm looking forward to that. The room service menu gets a bit tiring.;)

Hmmm....I'm not sure this is true... Are you talking about the "room service menu"? If so, then yes, everyone can have food served in their room.

I believe upper suites can have meals served in their room from the MDR by their butler (and the suite restaurant starting next April).

I'm looking forward to that. The room service menu gets a bit tiring.;)

Whatever is offered for dinner in the MDR can be ordered and delivered to any cabin.

The difference is: cabins will get all courses served at the same time; whereas suites will have the meal served course-by-course by your butler.

Edited by Constance331

We did dinner once on our balcony served by the Butler and wondered why we waited so long. What a great experience. Even though we had a beverage package we purchased a bottle of wine in Cellar Masters for dinner and the Sommelier comped us on another bottle. We are looking forward to enjoying it again on upcoming cruises. If we can order from the Suite Restaurant that will be an added bonus.

Mary Lou

We did dinner once on our balcony served by the Butler and wondered why we waited so long. What a great experience. Even though we had a beverage package we purchased a bottle of wine in Cellar Masters for dinner and the Sommelier comped us on another bottle. We are looking forward to enjoying it again on upcoming cruises. If we can order from the Suite Restaurant that will be an added bonus.

Mary Lou

We have never had dinner served in our suites (CS or RS) in the last 6 years. Even had problems with getting into Blu the first time we tried so never went back again for dinner (breakfast - yes) so have just been primarily doing Select Dining and Specialties.

Last Nov formal nights in Select was such chaotic mess we vowed never again! I had pre reserved all evenings prior to board, confirmed with hostess the first day but still on 2 or the 3 formal nights we waited 30-55 minutes past our predetermined time. Now I can look forward to dining on balcony course by course and will pick up our bottle of wine from CM. Admittedly we do not ask much of our butler and have found several near nonexistent. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
MGK - how was your Michael's Club experience, and overall opinion of the RS?

Hi there...I enjoyed the priority embarkation and disembarkation. Other than that, I did not use Michael's Club. My wife booked an excursion with Jole, and she was very helpful.

I was in there one evening briefly when my wife was speaking to Jole, and frankly felt uncomfortable. Kind of made me feel like a bit of an elitist, so I adjourned to the Sunset Bar.

I think that Celebrity is going in the wrong direction with perks like this for Suite guests. From a revenue perspective, I do not see how limiting Michael's Club to only suite guests is profitable.