cabin crawl

margincall

This may be a dumb question for someone who has been on 4 cruises,but I see people talking about a cabin crawl when also talking about meet and greets-ok I will show my ignorance-lol-what is a cabin crawl?
The group visits different cabin categories so you can see what the other cabin categories are like!;) Also; some times a drink or two may be involved as well hence the crawl!:eek::) I organized one on my last cruise and it was a blast!:D Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

This may be a dumb question for someone who has been on 4 cruises,but I see people talking about a cabin crawl when also talking about meet and greets-ok I will show my ignorance-lol-what is a cabin crawl?

Its when you meet at the disco at night and see who can do the most shots then crawl to your cabin! :p

Actually it's when people volunteer to show their cabin so people in the group can see what the different classes of rooms look like for future bookings.

Cabin Crawls are when others allow you to see the different category rooms. Usually done by a CC roll call group it's a great way to see different rooms/categories that you may never see.

On the Epic we were able to see a 2 bedroom Haven suite, all of the balcony categories and the inside rooms. Can be fun.

A cabin crawl is usually brought about by your roll call, when people offer their cabins to be seen on a "tour" that you all go on together.

We've done this a few times and have seen everything from the Garden Villa to the Owner's suite, Penthouse Suite, mini suite and even an inside or two.

If you do a search you will get more results. Basically, a few people on the roll will allow there cabins to be used for show. Anyone who wants to see the different cabins can go from one cabin to the next to see them. The host cabin may or may not have something for the people that visit whether it is drink, food or something else.

Hope this helps.

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

I did the cabin crawl on the "Breakaway" last year ~~it was so much fun! This year, October 27th for 11 days on the "Gem"~~I am offering my cabin for the cabin crawl~~just a balcony with "Bon Voyage" decorations~~so it should be quite festive! Happy Sailing!

A cabin crawl is usually brought about by your roll call, when people offer their cabins to be seen on a "tour" that you all go on together.

We've done this a few times and have seen everything from the Garden Villa to the Owner's suite, Penthouse Suite, mini suite and even an inside or two.

In the roll call for our cruise there is poker crawl that has gotten so large there is talk of doing two crawls on different sea days.