Need Help! Anyone going to Nachi Cocum in the next couple of months?

dolphiness

I am so frustrated! I booked Nachi for the day of Nov.6 for 4 people! Only when they sent my conf. it said 5!! Now they will charge me! I tried 2 times to send to e-mail that was listed but no reply. No phone no. was given. Hoping someone might be going in the next mo. or so that could get me a phone no. from them! If anyone can help, would sooo appreciate it! Will keep checking back on here to see. uugghhh!!!!

I am so frustrated! I booked Nachi for the day of Nov.6 for 4 people! Only when they sent my conf. it said 5!! Now they will charge me! I tried 2 times to send to e-mail that was listed but no reply. No phone no. was given. Hoping someone might be going in the next mo. or so that could get me a phone no. from them! If anyone can help, would sooo appreciate it! Will keep checking back on here to see. uugghhh!!!!

If you paid with your credit card you can contest the charge with the CC company. They will do the contacting for you.