Pride, Washing Machine

mpdahmer

I did a few years back. They are relatively small, similar to apartment size. Back then they used quarters and it was about $2 a load for each the washer and dryer if I remember correctly. Not sure if it is still the same. We got quarters at quest services. I would suggest bringing some detergent pods and some dryer sheets yourself. The detergent was pricey too.

As already stated.....$3 per washer and dryer....quarters only.

I always bring those little pods and dryer sheets as they also charge $3 for each of those also.

There are only two (I believe) laundry rooms and can get very hectic...especially if you need to use the iron. (only one per laundry room).:o

The laundry rooms are located:

Deck 1 across from 1219

Deck 4 across from 4230

Deck 5 across from 5270

Deck 6 across from 6102

Deck 7 across from 7267

IIRC, there are 2 washers and 2 dryers in each laundry room.

Can I tell a story?

Friend of mine was in the laundry room ironing clothes for formal night. Lady walked in, saw him, and asked how much he was charging to iron items as she had two blouses and her husbands dress shirt.:D

I normally don't do laundry on vacation either but we were in Freeport and our son (8 at the time) woke up vomiting so I was stuck in our cabin anyway and the laundry was practically right across the hall. I came home with almost all my laundry done.

I've used the laundry on the Pride. $3 to wash and $3 to dry. Maybe I got unlucky and got a crappy dryer, because my clothes were still wet after it ran, and the dryer was not over stuffed. I was too lazy to go get more quarters, so I would up with laundry lying all over the cabin and balcony to dry.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app