After dinner drinks

Hey everyone,

My family and I like to have a cappuccino or espresso after dinner. Any idea if those are available in the MDR on Freedom? (I think we had them on Allure.) We know that there is a charge, but since we've got the premium package to cover the shot of Bailey's, we just need the cappuccino. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Oh - and . . . .

FIVE DAYS 'TIL FREEDOM!!!!

Hey everyone,

My family and I like to have a cappuccino or espresso after dinner. Any idea if those are available in the MDR on Freedom? (I think we had them on Allure.) We know that there is a charge, but since we've got the premium package to cover the shot of Bailey's, we just need the cappuccino. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Oh - and . . . .

FIVE DAYS 'TIL FREEDOM!!!!

Yes, specialty coffee is available in the MDR.

I'll also add that a cappuccino with an extra shot of espresso was $4.00...plus cafe promenade and park cafe will make other speciality coffee drinks..with things like baileys and grand mariner that run upwards of $6.00...really made the ultimate package worth the extra $10

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll also add that a cappuccino with an extra shot of espresso was $4.00...plus cafe promenade and park cafe will make other speciality coffee drinks..with things like baileys and grand mariner that run upwards of $6.00...really made the ultimate package worth the extra $10

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The 2/3 lattes a day for me made it worth it. Not to mention the fresh squeeze OJ and bottled water.

Thanks everyone! I keep telling the family that we might want to spend the extra $10 a day to get Ultimate, but they think it's excessive. I'll keep on them.

ALSO - my OCD partner has made a beautiful list of all the liquors, beers and wines (house) that RCCL offers. Specialty drinks are also on the menu. It's the same list as was posted here before - but a little cleaner and more organized. (Gotta love OCD.)

Here ya go!

Drink Menus.pdf

Thanks everyone! I keep telling the family that we might want to spend the extra $10 a day to get Ultimate, but they think it's excessive. I'll keep on them.

ALSO - my OCD partner has made a beautiful list of all the liquors, beers and wines (house) that RCCL offers. Specialty drinks are also on the menu. It's the same list as was posted here before - but a little cleaner and more organized. (Gotta love OCD.)

Here ya go!

Thank you for the list!! I had your other one, but downloaded this one as well. Seriously considering getting the Premium pkg and planning to use your partner's list as a check off system to make sure I take full advantage. :D

Thank you for the list!! I had your other one, but downloaded this one as well. Seriously considering getting the Premium pkg and planning to use your partner's list as a check off system to make sure I take full advantage. :D

That's actually why he made the list - so we make sure to try all of those wonderful drinks! Hope you enjoy!!

Here ya go!

I printed the list and am getting my highkighter out to mark coctails I want to try!

Here ya go!

I thought I was the only one OCD enough to do something like this.

PS I have my articles for my thesis in an database with all the necessary information listed, highlights for the articles and findings. I get more than my fair share of eye rolls from my lab mates!