Muster Station Question on Golden

atdahop

Does anyone know where the muster station is for Dolphin Deck Aft cabins?

It doesn't matter. Follow this process when it's time for muster drill:

1) Report to your cabin.

2) Get your life jacket.

3) Read the sign on the back of your stateroom door.

4) Levitate yourself to deck 7.

5) Travel a short distance to the muster drill.

6) Look for a letter A-D printed (and faded) on your life jacket.

7) Confirm the same letter is on the wall as you enter the area for your muster drill.

Since you're going to your cabin in step 1 to get your life jacket in step 2, there's little need to know where you're going in step 5 prior to step 1.

You have no idea whether it matters or not or the reason the OP is asking the question.

They asked a question and deserve an answer.

OK, I'll bite: how/why would it matter? Even if they're on a delayed transfer, they'll still be given the opportunity to go to their cabin so they can retrieve their life jacket and rehearse the act of walking from cabin to muster station. If there are mobility challenges, the ship will help them in transit.

All of the muster stations are on deck 7 so they're close to the lifeboats. The muster station is likely as far forward/aft as their cabin (roughly), so if they walk aft to a lift/stairs, they'll probably walk forward on deck 7 to their muster station, and vice versa. There will be staff at every landing to help people get to the correct spot, and there will be an obvious flow the whole time.

I'd characterize knowing the muster station location as far less important to know before the cruise than the formal nights - I might unpack my clothes differently depending on when formal night is, but I'm going to head to muster drill at the same time regardless of where it is.