Enchantment of the sea review- 8/8/14-8/11/14

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much! Very informative review. We are on Enchantment Dec. 15-19 for family pre-Christmas cruise; half are 1st time cruisers and our first time on an older/smaller ship. What was the entertainment like for your cruise? Also, was there a Quest game in one of the bars at night? Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks so much! Very informative review. We are on Enchantment Dec. 15-19 for family pre-Christmas cruise; half are 1st time cruisers and our first time on an older/smaller ship. What was the entertainment like for your cruise? Also, was there a Quest game in one of the bars at night? Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There was an impressionist and a juggler and comedian. The production shows were pretty bad, we watched them on the TV if we got to it.

There was a quest, i think it was in the aft lounge. If not its in the Viking Crown. I have a review with pics in my sig, if you are interested.

Hi everyone! Just jumping on this older thread to ask a few questions. We are sailing this Friday on the 3 night and cannot wait.

I am so excited to go to Park Cafe again. We loved going there on the Oasis!!! :D

As far as food included in the cruise price, what is available (besides mdr, windjammer and chops).

Do they still have a dance nightclub in the evenings?

Any must go places or must do things onboard that we might not know?

Thanks for any help! This is a surprise trip for my husband's birthday (which is actaully today) so I'm hoping to pull this off and get him there without a clue.

Happy Sailing,

Holly

Hi everyone! Just jumping on this older thread to ask a few questions. We are sailing this Friday on the 3 night and cannot wait.

I am so excited to go to Park Cafe again. We loved going there on the Oasis!!! :D

As far as food included in the cruise price, what is available (besides mdr, windjammer and chops).

Do they still have a dance nightclub in the evenings?

Any must go places or must do things onboard that we might not know?

Thanks for any help! This is a surprise trip for my husband's birthday (which is actaully today) so I'm hoping to pull this off and get him there without a clue.

Happy Sailing,

Holly

The nightclub is held up in Viking Crown. Don't miss the silent party!

Inlcuded food is from MDR, Windjammer (buffet), Park Cafe, treats at Cafe Latte-Tudes, and Room Service.

OP, excellent post. Thanks! I enjoyed reading your take.

Were the 15 year old quinceaneras girls on board? Seems they have been on all or most of the Enchantment's summer sailings.

I'm curious about the quinceaneras party too. we will be sailing this itinerary in October.

Hope for the love of all that is holy that you don't ever get on one of these cruises. It's horrid. I can't even begin to tell you how much we came to despise them. They were everywhere, obnoxious, rotten, and poorly-behaved.

Inlcuded food is from MDR, Windjammer (buffet), Park Cafe, treats at Cafe Latte-Tudes, and Room Service.

THANKS Bob! Silent party hmmmm??? Interesting. I'll have to check it out.

I'm surprised....no sorrento's pizza?

I appreciate the reply!

Holly :D

I appreciate the reply!

No, there is no Sorrentos. A shame because the WJ pizza is AWFUL. It tasted like chlorine somehow and the cheese and crust were horrible. I could only eat one bite.

I appreciate the reply!

No Sorrento's on Enchantment. Pizza slices are available certain times at Park Cafe.

We missed silent party on Enchantment. Does Legend do one? We are doing 9 nights in December

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app