All Inclusive Sale, Have you booked it?

cruiselife4me

I'm intrigued by the all inclusive sale going on right now. I currently have a grand suite on Adventure of the Seas with another couple for Feb. 2016 but love all that is included with this sale.

Did you book anything and did you save a lot of money?

Mary

I'm intrigued by the all inclusive sale going on right now. I currently have a grand suite on Adventure of the Seas with another couple for Feb. 2016 but love all that is included with this sale.

Mary

Do you save money? That is a wide open question. For somebody that always does the speciality and drinks ALOT, and buys pictures, yes.

For somebody that drinks way less, and only does one speciality per cruise and does not buy pictures - it is totally wasted money.

Most people fall somewhere in between and they need to do two things.

1 - Price it out.

2 - Decide if that is the way they want to cruise. For example, some people like to reserve and book a speciality every night. Some are okay to just "wing it" and decide each night.

Edited by garycarla

I deliberated a lot about adding it to my March 2015 sailing but ultimately decided against it. My biggest deciding factor was that I still have a long way to go until final payment and, if you book this promotion, you are not eligible for possible future promotions and re-bookings.

Also, I don't typically do wine/strawberries, pictures, internet, or ultimate dining, so those would have just been splurge areas for me. I'll just stick to ultimate beverages, if anything, and spend that extra money on a spa pass.

Edited by violettewaits

Mary

Wrong board. Edited - I priced this out for my Escape cruise, and it was not worth it. We booked early though, and got a really good rate. Even so, I don't think I would have taken it, unless it cost me less than what I was already paying. Too much fluff in it for me.

Edited by SissasMomE

Do you mean you will cancel RCL and hop over to NCL for this cruise? For a

suite it may be worth your while.

SIL booked it for her suite , saved the 10% for the 2 adults , was buying the UBP anyway, gets 300 OBc suite , plus 400 from her TA.. She was originally In 2 connecting family minis. This turned out cheaper . The TA doubled the OBC when she moved up to a Haven suite

The price of her suite then went up the next day. The offer is combine able with AARP, latitudes, etc.

She doesn't care about the berries and photos but with the UBP , gratuities , UDP - and the suite OBC and discount fare, she did quite well.

Checked out the sale for our Jewel January 2015 sailing. It said it wasn't available for that cruise or for the balcony room we've already booked. Prices are $200 more PP since we booked. (Actually it went up the day after we booked). so I don't feel bad.

When you do it on NCL's site, I don't see the 10% in the summary. Where does it show the discount?

I tried to do one for a suite and it was screwy. It didn't show the discount as a discount , but the number final number seemed accurate

I then did one on Expedia, same suite , it was 100 more pp for the AI. Which makes no darn sense.

But I missed the lower suite prices on Getaway so it isn't worth it to me.

I'll keep my alerts on and eyes open!