Island.. Mini Suite AF No Balcony ??

srpilo

Does anybody have any 1st hand experience with the "No Balcony" AF mini suite's on the Island and Coral ?? Just curious if the no balcony equates to more cabin space and if so, what the confiquration of the additional interior space?

Thanks

Srpilo

I'm going to be in an AF category minisuite in Nov 2005 on the Coral, which of course is the same as the Island. I've done alot of research on the cabin before booking it and what I've found is the following: The AF minisuites are larger in total sq footage than the minisuites with balconies because the interior space includes what would be the balcony in the other mini's. In fact I believe the total sq footage to be about 300 sq ft. From what I can tell that means that on either side of the three seater sofa that is in the sitting area of the cabin there are a set of drawer. These appear to be absent from the balcony minisuite. I think the AF is a good deal in terms of price, and also if you're one who would enjoy more cabin space more than a balcony.

Does anybody have any 1st hand experience with the "No Balcony" AF mini suite's on the Island and Coral ?? Just curious if the no balcony equates to more cabin space and if so, what the confiquration of the additional interior space?

Thanks

Srpilo

We stayed in an AF on Island for 1 night when a pipe broke over our mini-suite.It is larger that a regular mini but didn't seem nearly as large as a regular mini when you included the balcony space.I think it is due to the ships hull curving at that point which reduces the size.

Archived