b2b internet packages

kkgds

I thought I read somewhere that you could buy pre-sail, from Princess, a single internet package that would extend over both b2b cruises. Princess just said no. Did I misread? Thanks

I thought I read somewhere that you could buy pre-sail, from Princess, a single internet package that would extend over both b2b cruises. Princess just said no. Did I misread? Thanks

If your cruise is a b2b that is sold as two 7 day cruises and also one 14 day cruise and if your booking is for 14 days, then your package is good for the entire cruise. We who get complementary internet because of status, sometimes are able to carry over unused minutes to the next leg. But that is the discretion of the internet manager.

On our Ruby cruise in April, we booked it as a 26 day cruise and the internet package for our level was 500 min. per person. The coffee card carried over for brewed coffee, tea and hot choc.

Hal

The internet package is sold to be used on a single booking number.

Sometimes the Internet manager will be willing to carry the remaining minutes of a purchased package over to a second segment.

Purchasing in advance costs just the same as purchasing on the ship except the in-advance purchase has twice as many bonus minutes (20%) than an on board purchase the first couple of days of the cruise (10%). You may want to wait to purchase on board after talking with the Internet manager about the ability to carry over the unused minutes.