Prohibition party/dinner experience?

Hi this is our first cruise ever we are going for our honeymoon I've seen the choice to reserve for this but I don't know much about it all I was wondering what we're you guys thoughts and experience and if you guys think this is a good pick? We will be on the allure of the seas aug 31st :)

We attended the Prohibition party on the Allure and absolutely LOVED it!! I don't want to give too much away, but bring a flapper dress and headband! It is great fun and some of the best money we spent on the cruise!! It is very "campy" and you have to be willing to get into the spirit of it!;)

If you go, tell Mr. Gold I said hi!:D

Tara

Yes, it is fun! Practice your Charleston if you like to dance. When I went on Allure in February, everyone was in Roaring 20s costumes. Think little black dress with pearls, gloves, headband with a feather. For the guys a black vest and Blues Brothers type hat!

It was fun!

We thoroughly enjoyed. DH never gets "in the spirit of things" but he did for this as we had others in the group that were going. He is still talking about it. DO IT - and get dressed up roaring 20s style. I waited until after Halloween and went to the costume stores for accessories at 50% off!