Best ship to Cruise on right now?

Dalton51

Does everybody like the first ship they have been on the best? So my vote is the Splendor because it was my first. I would also like to try the Breeze.

I would have to agree with you about the first ship. The Inspiration was my first ship and will always hold a special place in my heart. :) I'm going on the Dream in about 20 days and people seem to love that one so I am super excited. :D Maybe that will end up being my favorite.

I am so happy the "older" newest Fantasy class ship the Paradise has great reviews...She is wonderful I think and was my first Carnival cruise. Want to sail on Dream class next of the Carnival cruises..but I do shop for deals and want to try other lines as well...Sarah

Edited by sjn911

Lots if votes here for the Dream, but I have to say we thought the Magic was much better than the Dream! More seating on decks, red frog pub, Italian restaurant (dinner, not just lunch) thalassotherapy pool that did NOT look into the gym, more appealing pool, nicer decor in spa cabins. Only thing better on Dream was the steakhouse layout. Of course, the best ship is always whichever one I'm on!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app