Lunch options - Embarkation Day on Breeze?

Videophile

I'm going to be traveling on Breeze in a little over a month. What are my options for lunch on embarkation day? On Princess one of the MDRs is open for lunch but since I haven't heard that mentioned, I assume that's not the case on Carnival. I was planning on hitting Guys, but what else could I choose from? Is Cucina del Capitano open for lunch on that first day?

Thanks in advance!

I'm going to be traveling on Breeze in a little over a month. What are my options for lunch on embarkation day? On Princess one of the MDRs is open for lunch but since I haven't heard that mentioned, I assume that's not the case on Carnival. I was planning on hitting Guys, but what else could I choose from? Is Cucina del Capitano open for lunch on that first day?

Thanks in advance!

I'd really like to know too since I'll be on the September 21 sailing. Can't wait!

Lido buffet, Guys Burger, Blue Iguana Cantina, and a couple other places on Breeze such as a bar-b-q and a hot dog place? I'm pretty sure the Italian place is open for lunch on embarkation day and also free - if you go for dinner it is an extra charge. So go and enjoy.

Disclaimer - I have not been on the Breeze myself but just going from what I have heard. If I am wrong on something, please correct me.

Cucina Del Capitano is open, it serves a complimentary, pasta bar menu at lunch. I don't recall the Sea Side BBQ serving, but all the Lido options were open. The Pizza and Tandoor may be less crowded as they're aft of the buffet, but you should have plenty of choices.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks in advance!

Yes, Cucina is open for lunch on embarkation day and is free. ($15 charge for dinner.) No MDR.

I'd really like to know too since I'll be on the September 21 sailing. Can't wait!

Videophile and I are both on this sailing. You need to come join our roll call!

Every once in a while, one of the dining rooms is open for lunch on embarkation day, although, I haven't personally seen that happen for a year or more. I've been told that it's an option when the ship is expected to be over crowded. ie; REALLY SOLD OUT! In any case, I wouldn't count on it, and would plan on a Guys Burger instead. :D

"SKY"

• 2 years later...